The Student Room Group

Why has she done this?

Scroll to see replies

Just leave it girls don't like it when someone who likes them are clingy
Original post by Anonymous
I don't get it, I had a conversation with some girl, it went really well, she said she had to go ttyl. I messaged her the same day. Didn't respond. Messaged her again today, she has ignored my text (I know she has as I have my ways). Should I straight up ask why she's ignoring my text but say it in a jokey way? Eg. "Damn girl u ignoring my text?
Who doesn't look at there phone in a whole day lmao." Then if she says yes should I just ask why?

If you do that your gonna give off the feeling that your a DESPERATE FCK who is really needy and has no life. If your saying that it shows you have nothing better to do cause your waiting on her reply. If you just brush it off like you don't care then she won't think you a NEEDY PR1CK cause then it shows you got better sh1t to do.
Get you FOOKING SH1T TOGETHER MAN
Original post by chickenshit
If you do that your gonna give off the feeling that your a DESPERATE FCK who is really needy and has no life. If your saying that it shows you have nothing better to do cause your waiting on her reply. If you just brush it off like you don't care then she won't think you a NEEDY PR1CK cause then it shows you got better sh1t to do.
Get you FOOKING SH1T TOGETHER MAN

That was actaully A LOT more constructive then anything else u have ever posted xD. I'm impressed lmao.
Original post by Anonymous
That was actaully A LOT more constructive then anything else u have ever posted xD. I'm impressed lmao.

Oh so you know me. Well i'm trying to keep a fine line between being a complete d1ck and helping but throwing some trolling into it.
I don't say thanks much but yh. Thanks (painfully).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending