Herts uni houseshare Watch

AbbieMae98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am starting at Herts uni in September and have been looking for houseshares. I have found a really nice 5 bed house which is really close to the uni but the landlord would prefer to let to a group instead of individual people. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting together.
The rent is £340 a month for a 12 month lease or £400 for a 10 month lease and this includes all bills.
If you're interested or want any more info or the letting agencies details just let me know.
ThomasCobb98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there, it sounds interesting, do you have any other details about the property?
trmsullivan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hmmm, Interesting! can I have some more details pls
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LandAhoy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AbbieMae98)
Hi, I am starting at Herts uni in September and have been looking for houseshares. I have found a really nice 5 bed house which is really close to the uni but the landlord would prefer to let to a group instead of individual people. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting together.
The rent is £340 a month for a 12 month lease or £400 for a 10 month lease and this includes all bills.
If you're interested or want any more info or the letting agencies details just let me know.
Definitely!!
How much is needed in advance?
Is it reasonably near De Halivand campus?

I urgently need to find somewhere ASAP cause I'm starting to panic and 340 inclusive sounds good.
Count me in !
Lucewhyte
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm looking for room ASAP too. Preferably the 10 months all bills included. Where abouts in Hatfield?
kashyri
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AbbieMae98)
Hi I am in the same boat as you, would love some more information!
HAjban
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - I also have a room available in a 4 bed next to College Lane, there are 3 guys. The rent is 370 a month and 5min walk to college lane campus. Contact me on 07587254336. Haitam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed