Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am starting at Herts uni in September and have been looking for houseshares. I have found a really nice 5 bed house which is really close to the uni but the landlord would prefer to let to a group instead of individual people. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting together.
    The rent is £340 a month for a 12 month lease or £400 for a 10 month lease and this includes all bills.
    If you're interested or want any more info or the letting agencies details just let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, it sounds interesting, do you have any other details about the property?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, Interesting! can I have some more details pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieMae98)
    Hi, I am starting at Herts uni in September and have been looking for houseshares. I have found a really nice 5 bed house which is really close to the uni but the landlord would prefer to let to a group instead of individual people. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting together.
    The rent is £340 a month for a 12 month lease or £400 for a 10 month lease and this includes all bills.
    If you're interested or want any more info or the letting agencies details just let me know.
    Definitely!!
    How much is needed in advance?
    Is it reasonably near De Halivand campus?

I urgently need to find somewhere ASAP cause I'm starting to panic and 340 inclusive sounds good.
    Count me in !

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking for room ASAP too. Preferably the 10 months all bills included. Where abouts in Hatfield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieMae98)
    Hi I am in the same boat as you, would love some more information!

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I also have a room available in a 4 bed next to College Lane, there are 3 guys. The rent is 370 a month and 5min walk to college lane campus. Contact me on 07587254336. Haitam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.