username2500811
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I've got an unconditional offer to do law at DMU but I don't want to do it anymore instead I wanna go into teaching at a different uni but my grades might not be the best. What do I do! Need help
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nafeesah_tahir)
So I've got an unconditional offer to do law at DMU but I don't want to do it anymore instead I wanna go into teaching at a different uni but my grades might not be the best. What do I do! Need help
If you don't have the grades you may not get the place... why not change course but stay at DMU - that might be easier.

Is the course/university you are considering in Clearing?
username2500811
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do you think j should wait till results day or do something now?! And thanks for the advice
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nafeesah_tahir)
Do you think j should wait till results day or do something now?! And thanks for the advice
If you don't want to do law at DMU then it's better to act now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads