Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    How do you know they don't?
    OP just wants you to talk to them the way that you talk to Eden3. That's some beautiful stuff right there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Well i just got catfished on tsr.... be careful....
    Prepare for the worst.
    Tell us more pls.

Follow it through, more entertainment. Then when it turns sour you can both talk **** about each other all over the site like the rest have done in the past
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Meanwhile, the mods:

Attachment 675766
    Pretty sure they can see who posted as anon😂

ReputationRep:
    Prepare for the worst.
    Is this about who I think it's about!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Who !!

(Original post by chanel_666)
    when did u first encounter them and what did u discuss
    He had an issue he wanted to discuss that was really cute but if I say what it was then you will know who it is.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Prepare for the worst.
    Was the talk dirty girl a dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    That's not true :hugs:
    Well, actually people have told me that they want to crush me to pieces so I guess that counts

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I betcha someone irl has a crush on you atm bro
    I would actually love to know if anyone has had a crush on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friffinghell)
    Tell us more pls.
    A certain user really seemed legit, she said she lived near me, was huge fan of the weeknd (that broke my heart . Just be careful, these ppl can seem VERY legit, she even had a story saying how she knew some guy from my old high school and he was a bit creepy. Just be careful, this users account also did not look like a troll etc, it looked completely legit, she had 6 reps and over 900 posts.

Unless this user is really active and her profile messages dont seem suspicious, be very careful, luckily i didnt send her pics of me aswell, it could of been worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Well, actually people have told me that they want to crush me to pieces so I guess that counts

I would actually love to know if anyone has had a crush on me.
    mayne u a real GGEEEEWD MAYNE even if you don't believe you are. Any chick would be lucky to have a cool, funny mayne like yourself.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know it's stupid but I like this person and am just going to allow these feelings to happen and hopefully they will go away soon. What are the do's and don'ts?
    Let the feelings flow through you girl. Pm him and start from there

ReputationRep:
    He had an issue he wanted to discuss that was really cute but if I say what it was then you will know who it is.
    ok OP

ReputationRep:
    Is it tiny pink mushroom willy guy?

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Are you male or female
    Can I dodge that one please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Is this about who I think it's about!!!!
    Yeah its about FopePrancis

ReputationRep:
    How?! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friffinghell)
    OP just wants you to talk to them the way that you talk to Eden3. That's some beautiful stuff right there.
    .....what :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A certain user really seemed legit, she said she lived near me, was huge fan of the weeknd (that broke my heart . Just be careful, these ppl can seem VERY legit, she even had a story saying how she knew some guy from my old high school and he was a bit creepy. Just be careful, this users account also did not look like a troll etc, it looked completely legit, she had 6 reps and over 900 posts.

Unless this user is really active and her profile messages dont seem suspicious, be very careful, luckily i didnt send her pics of me aswell, it could of been worse.
    Eek. Near miss dude. Skype next time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Can I dodge that one please?
    No. We don't know if you're crushing on a guy member or a female member. We will hardly work out who you are by your gender

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.