Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Mediocre)
    Oh sh*t that's disgusting, I did say it straight away though, just didn't feel right at all.

Burrito posted a picture of his younger self as well lol, getting all sorts of compliments which is being used as material now. FFS! So many things wrong with this place
    I think Burrito's slightly disturbed mentally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    LOL u so have a crush on UWS
    No how dare you :slap: if you knew everything about me you would not have said that :iiam:

I was saying that I think UWS is the OP

I'm such a pro detective
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Fopeprancis was talking to some boy on here via a fake whatsapp and when the boy pressured "her" to call him, "she" called him didn't say anything, then texted him admitting "she's" a catfish
    Oh dear, this is some grim behaviour, don't understand why you'd get pressured into calling someone if you're not going to talk and then bottle it as well. Obviously not very good at catfishing either.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] he, I've missed this? How did it get exposed?
    So long story short. FopePrancis tricked Ryanthom100 chatted him up and then eventually addmited of being a catfish on whatsapp. Ryan then told us and others were alreay suspecting Fope, then we put 2 and 2 together and realised that Fope was being an OBVIOUS Pedo. Made that child thread with comments like "promise I'm not a creep". Made a creepy serial killer comment on Ryan's tsr profile, etc. Then this other guy joined in and told us he knows another catfish on here that is better than Fope. We figured him out also but haven't mentioned his name in this thread yet
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    I bet he feels dirty, just knowing what his boyhood pics are being used for! I'd be feeling sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    No how dare you :slap: if you knew everything about me you would not have said that :iiam:

I was saying that I think UWS is the OP

I'm such a pro detective
    HmmMmmMM I believe u

Maybe
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I thought she was TBH
    I need some undeniable proof that he's a catfish hmmm
    Yeah her insta is legit af. But idk about him and what proof we can get lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    So long story short. FopePrancis tricked Ryanthom100 chatted him up and then eventually addmited of being a catfish on whatsapp. Ryan then told us and others were alreay suspecting Fope, then we put 2 and 2 together and realised that Fope was being an OBVIOUS Pedo. Made that child thread with comments like "promise I'm not a creep". Made a creepy serial killer comment on Ryan's tsr profile, etc. Then this other guy joined in and told us he knows another catfish on here that is better than Fope. We figured him out also but haven't mentioned his name in this thread yet
    What's his name? PM if you want.

I don't want someone using my pictures as ammunition

ReputationRep:
    HmmMmmMM I believe u

Maybe
    He got in on the first page...
    He might have learnt from the time I played an anon prank on him but I failed miserably (pls don't read, it's hilarious)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's so annoying I missed this whole thing, little annoyed I wasn't tagged in to this earlier. Respect to SGD tagging me into this for the bants.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we need to even mention the guy catfish's name there's so many hints lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I bet he feels dirty, just knowing what his boyhood pics are being used for! I'd be feeling sick.
    When i heard I felt a bit strange. But ngl I already knew strangers are jacking off to my pics online...just not the one of me being a child doe😵😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah her insta is legit af. But idk about him and what proof we can get lol
    LOL I feel bad for her she thinks she's dating a millionaire with super Saiyan hair
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    LOL I feel bad for her she thinks she's dating a millionaire with super Saiyan hair
    PRSOM😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's so annoying I missed this whole thing, little annoyed I wasn't tagged in to this earlier. Respect to SGD tagging me into this for the bants.
    Late night TSR man. It's where all the action is.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Late night TSR man. It's where all the action is.
    Yeah , it always descends after 12 on TSR, all decent people go to sleep and the trolls and the banter bunnys get on it!

I thought she was TBH
    I need some undeniable proof that he's a catfish hmmm
    :rofl: I am obvs 100% real
    You can't even track my IP
    DO everything you can I'm bulletproof

PRSOM😂😂😂
    How can you bait me out to be a catfish when you buy all of your followers

ReputationRep:
    When i heard I felt a bit strange. But ngl I already knew strangers are jacking off to my pics online...just not the one of me being a child doe😵😂
    :rofl:

Tell me when your beard grows back to hipster-gandalf levels

Spoiler:
    Show

Think I'm joking
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlQaholic)
    How can you bait me out to be a catfish when you buy all of your followers
    Lol i never accused you of anything but you sound salty😂😂😂

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.