Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    A certain user really seemed legit, she said she lived near me, was huge fan of the weeknd (that broke my heart . Just be careful, these ppl can seem VERY legit, she even had a story saying how she knew some guy from my old high school and he was a bit creepy. Just be careful, this users account also did not look like a troll etc, it looked completely legit, she had 6 reps and over 900 posts.

Unless this user is really active and her profile messages dont seem suspicious, be very careful, luckily i didnt send her pics of me aswell, it could of been worse.
    Why is Tsr such a dodgy place:lolwut: Who's even got time to do all that 😂

ReputationRep:
    i know, its so sad, i dont know what sort of entertainment they get out of it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its about FopePrancis
    OMG awww i feel so bad for you
    How did you find out though

chanel_666 you were right omfg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    mayne u a real GGEEEEWD MAYNE even if you don't believe you are. Any chick would be lucky to have a cool, funny mayne like yourself.
    Hey mayne I don't think she'll be lucky but thanks mayne. You making me feel real GEWD. You a GEWD man too. Any girl would be lucky to have a pretty young thang like you with those pretty young eyes mayne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)

LOOOL I'm psychic jesus fkin christ
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Was she actually a catfish woaaah

ReputationRep:

I messaged her today on whatsapp, she called me didn't say anything, then said that im desperate and said this was all fake by message, then im pretty sure she (if it is even a she....) blocked my number. Seemed too good to be true tbh.

chanel_666 if i ever meet another girl on tsr, is it ok if you can investigate her to make sure she isn't a catfish? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    LOOOL I'm psychic jesus fkin christ
    I said it first
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i know, its so sad, i dont know what sort of entertainment they get out of it?
    Wait... no way!!! I thought Fope was legit😵 She even told me about her holiday in Spain! How did you find out it's a catfish?

ReputationRep:
    I said it first
    no u said she seemed off I did the investigations pshhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Wait... no way!!! I thought Fope was legit😵 She even told me about her holiday in Spain!
    ikr, the person honestly has no life....

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure they can see who posted as anon😂
    Mhmm :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I messaged her today on whatsapp, she called me didn't say anything, then said that im desperate and said this was all fake by message, then im pretty sure she (if it is even a she....) blocked my number. Seemed too good to be true tbh.

chanel_666 if i ever meet another girl on tsr, is it ok if you can investigate her to make sure she isn't a catfish? xD
    YES boiii
    I have quite strong instincts
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    .....what :lol:
    Mayne she thinks we on dat dere homer time😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Wait... no way!!! I thought Fope was legit😵 She even told me about her holiday in Spain! How did you find out it's a catfish?
    Wooooah, what?! Fope seemed rather legitimate, with her high number of gems and with consistent updates on her life??!

ReputationRep:
    She even said she was a hardcore weeknd fan (she said she even heard his unreleased album before trilogy), thats wat hurt me the most
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    YES boiii
    I have quite strong instincts
    What made you feel like she's a catfish? I didn't doubt her one sec tbh😂 seemed geniune and all...clearly not lol

ReputationRep:
    no u said she seemed off I did the investigations pshhhh
    If I didn't say anything you wouldn't have investigated pls
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I award princessxox the title of first
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    Wooooah, what?! Fope seemed rather legitimate, with her high number of gems and with consistent updates on her life??!
    Ikr!!!! And her pics seemed legit also like wtaf

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.