The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _princessxox
OMG awww i feel so bad for you
How did you find out though

@chanel_666 you were right omfg

I messaged her today on whatsapp, she called me didn't say anything, then said that im desperate and said this was all fake by message, then im pretty sure she (if it is even a she....) blocked my number. Seemed too good to be true tbh.

@chanel_666 if i ever meet another girl on tsr, is it ok if you can investigate her to make sure she isn't a catfish? xD
Original post by chanel_666
LOOOL I'm psychic jesus fkin christ

I said it first
I said it first

no u said she seemed off I did the investigations pshhhh
ikr, the person honestly has no life....
Mhmm :yep:
Original post by Ryanthom100
I messaged her today on whatsapp, she called me didn't say anything, then said that im desperate and said this was all fake by message, then im pretty sure she (if it is even a she....) blocked my number. Seemed too good to be true tbh.

@chanel_666 if i ever meet another girl on tsr, is it ok if you can investigate her to make sure she isn't a catfish? xD

YES boiii
I have quite strong instincts
Wooooah, what?! Fope seemed rather legitimate, with her high number of gems and with consistent updates on her life??!
She even said she was a hardcore weeknd fan (she said she even heard his unreleased album before trilogy), thats wat hurt me the most :frown:
no u said she seemed off I did the investigations pshhhh

If I didn't say anything you wouldn't have investigated pls
I award princessxox the title of first
There's always catfishes popping up. Be careful kids
well first @_princessxox said she seemed 'off' and 'familiar', then I looked thru all her posts and found some inconsistencies and a while after that another user pmed me saying he thought she was a catfish cos of the way she acts seemed fake, then I was 100% certain
If I didn't say anything you wouldn't have investigated pls

girl do u want beef like @LimLimmm got yh ? she got banned aswell :rofl:
I'd be too worried about coming across as a stalker, but thanks for the encouragement :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
It's obviously me

Spoiler

ps2 bby
Reply 55
Original post by qasim_96
Hey mayne I don't think she'll be lucky but thanks mayne. You making me feel real GEWD. You a GEWD man too. Any girl would be lucky to have a pretty young thang like you with those pretty young eyes mayne.

naw mayne trust me you better than most dudes out there, youse a GEWD MAYNE and you treat people right.

why thank u mayne you're too nice :redface: naw I don't think my eyes are anything to be proud of but thank you mayne :smile:

#NoHomer :rofl: :lol:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I award princessxox the title of first

Thank you! I was the one who provoked her to investigate so I should get credit
girl do u want beef like @LimLimmm got yh ? she got banned aswell :rofl:

No way 😂 I thought you would get banned tbh
Original post by AryanGh
ps2 bby

Yeah that ps2 loved me 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I'd be too worried about coming across as a stalker, but thanks for the encouragement :smile:

Not telling them is 100% chance of rejection. Telling them is only a 99% chance of rejection!

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending