Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlQaholic)
    Plenty being what? You guys have attacked me for no reason over an ASSUMPTION

You don't even realise the damage you've caused

Well done you can rep a few more of 140kg than me, It wont take long for me to catch yp. You want pics of gains yeah cool I will DM you them

You guys make me sick, I actually feel suicidal
    Why do feel suicidal?

You've hardly even been bullied, a few people accused you of being a catfish and then you posted a pic to confirm that you're not. Get over it.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you guys throw me off a roof, right now I'm better dead than anything
    Lol why are you overreacting? Nothing even happened lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Mediocre)
    Lmao exactly, what kind of virgin teenager lover story is this?

She's his gf after checking some insta pics? lol I've seen it all
    not even that all his pics are from yesterday
    his "gf" posted some thread like tag someone you like from TSR or something these lot both tagged each other and now they're dating goals right??
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Why do feel suicidal?

You've hardly even been bullied, a few people accused you of being a catfish and then you posted a pic to confirm that you're not. Get over it.
    He legit called me whatever he could think of and now he acts like the victim. But it's chill. AlQaholic hope you can forgive me for whatever you feel i've done wrong to you. Sincere apologies

ReputationRep:
    I'm kidding! Listen why don't you put this all past us and join us on a cheeky thread detailing mission.

shameful_burrito SGHD26716 . Come on lads show him some love
    5 hours away from TSR and I come home to this?

Another plot twist. There's no greater drama.

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    If you insist... & In case you forgot facial aesthetics is also a thing brotha:mmm:
    And pleaseee you talk of bullying now. You need to read the whole thread again it seems like...At least I didn't bully anyone. But you seem upset so I'll be a real man and say sorry for triggering you, dunno what else I can apologise for since I've literally done nothing wrong
    My facial aesthetics bang :lolwut: like you look good in every photo fml I have seen them all....
    I was acting rationally you resorted to racist remarks calling me ahmed? how can you not expect me to be triggered

If all of you guys hadnt interefed with my personal life right now things would of been amazing. What is this bs of my girlfriend not being mine after some "2day" crap and instagram. Ffs thats not how we met and you dont know how long we have been speaking for or anything about us meeting

I am sorry for all the insults, I lost my way. But seriously guys, I think I just lost out on something amazing because that girl was the best thing that ever happened to me. You guys just wouldnt know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    "that Chanel girl" yh ???
    I think u mean the greatest detective of all time
    Well, this is the outcome of the greatest detective of all time...

😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    not even that all his pics are from yesterday
    his "gf" posted some thread like tag someone you like from TSR or something these lot both tagged each other and now they're dating goals right??
    Ffs! This is sad! Guaranteed virgins confirmed, no one who has been in a real relationship would be comfortable saying she's my gf after talking on TSR.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)

😂😂😂
    PRSOM

He legit called me whatever he could think of and now he acts like the victim. But it's chill. AlQaholic hope you can forgive me for whatever you feel i've done wrong to you. Sincere apologies
    I forgive you
    and I'm sorry too
    But I don't think I will ever get her back, you will never undertand what we have no one here will

It was my fault though, I just hope things work out. I'm such a piece of ****, I deserve all the hate I get, I don't blame anyone for hurting me
    but please don't hurt her

My facial aesthetics bang :lolwut: like you look good in every photo fml I have seen them all....
    I was acting rationally you resorted to racist remarks calling me ahmed? how can you not expect me to be triggered

If all of you guys hadnt interefed with my personal life right now things would of been amazing. What is this bs of my girlfriend not being mine after some "2day" crap and instagram. Ffs thats not how we met and you dont know how long we have been speaking for or anything about us meeting

I am sorry for all the insults, I lost my way. But seriously guys, I think I just lost out on something amazing because that girl was the best thing that ever happened to me. You guys just wouldnt know
    CATFISH!

ReputationRep:

😂😂😂
    oops ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Okay hold on, why has she left you and what does it have to do with anyone calling you a catfish?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I'm not serious either bro, your face is good. Man people call me Muhammed and ahmed every day I don't get offened tbh😂 But sorry if that offended you. And that's not me never talked anything bad about your relationship, you do you it ain't my bussiness. I do regret joining the bandwagon of catfish assumptions though. That's where I went wrong and I'm truly sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    CATFISH!
    you're so late I can't even
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    5 hours away from TSR and I come home to this?

Another plot twist. There's no greater drama.
    Haha it's a fast news day mate!

I'll be honest I'm a little surprised the lad was real. Lol

Okay hold on, why has she left you and what does it have to do with anyone calling you a catfish?
    I have no idea whats going on right now
    I cant just reveal all this info pubically over TSR either ffs
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

😂😂😂
    For once I wasn't on PRSOM for you😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    _princessxox shameful_burrito SGHD26716 AndrewSCO
    Noice work gang guess we werent 100% right
    Why am I being roped in?

All I said was that FopePrancis is 100% paedo with his thread.

You failed detective
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm not serious either bro, your face is good. Man people call me Muhammed and ahmed every day I don't get offened tbh😂 But sorry if that offended you. And that's not me never talked anything bad about your relationship, you do you it ain't my bussiness. I do regret joining the bandwagon of catfish assumptions though. That's where I went wrong and I'm truly sorry.
    Lol bruh you're trying to be all diplomatic now, you don't regret it! It was pure bants

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.