Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlQaholic)
    I forgive you
    and I'm sorry too
    But I don't think I will ever get her back, you will never undertand what we have no one here will

It was my fault though, I just hope things work out. I'm such a piece of ****, I deserve all the hate I get, I don't blame anyone for hurting me
    but please don't hurt her
    Awwwww :cry: Don't descend into self-loathing! I hope things work out for you too, who cares where and when you met her, when there's a spark, then sometimes there is nothing wrong with just going for it. Apologies and good luck.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea whats going on right now
    I cant just reveal all this info pubically over TSR either ffs
    Good luck with the relationship ting, either way I don't think today's thread will impact your relationship.

Once it all cools off everything will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    For once I wasn't on PRSOM for you😂😂😂
    Surprised this thread is still going tbh.

I'm guessing all that's happened is the AlQaholic isn't a catfish and everyone has had to publically apologise, especially that Chanel girl. She really got egg on her face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Mediocre)
    Lol bruh you're trying to be all diplomatic now, you don't regret it! It was pure bants
    Lol we are in the sorry and move on part of the fight 😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol bruh you're trying to be all diplomatic now, you don't regret it! It was pure bants
    I mean I thought it was just banter but if it upsets him then I feel sorry. I'm not used to hurting people, and when it happens it ain't intentional, it's not what I do.

I'm not serious either bro, your face is good. Man people call me Muhammed and ahmed every day I don't get offened tbh😂 But sorry if that offended you. And that's not me never talked anything bad about your relationship, you do you it ain't my bussiness. I do regret joining the bandwagon of catfish assumptions though. That's where I went wrong and I'm truly sorry.
    Thanks man
    I'm sorry I over reacted, I'm an idiot for real. You're a good guy, I hope we can put this behind us
    But I dont think there is anything I can do right now
    It's all so messed up
    I'm just scared for her, I know she's in pain right now. All because of me

What a bunch of weirdos.

(Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    Awwwww :cry: Don't descend into self-loathing! I hope things work out for you too, who cares where and when you met her, when there's a spark, then sometimes nothing wrong with just going for it. Apologies and good luck.
    Thank you

I honestly hope so this spark I have with her is so amazing, I felt it from the first time we spoke
    There is no other girl that could take her place, I just want her to know that.
    She literally came into my life out of nowhere when I wasn't even looking for anything and I had lost hope on girls thinking relationships are just bs
    But she is so amazing, I wish everyone could see that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What a bunch of weirdos.
    I'm on PRSOM for you and that narrows it down to an interesting selection of people

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

I honestly hope so this spark I have with her is so amazing, I felt it from the first time we spoke
    She literally came into my life out of nowhere when I wasn't even looking for anything and I had lost hope on girls thinking relationships are just bs
    I have very little idea of what the f*ck is going on but it sucks this had to happen. :console:

Good luck with the relationship ting, either way I don't think today's thread will impact your relationship.

Once it all cools off everything will be fine.
    Thanks man
    I really hope so, but I dont want you guys to apologize to me. I'm a **** person tbh I could of stopped this earlier, I was too selfish

If anything she is the one everyone should apologize too.

I can't imagine how she must feel right now

(Original post by orderofthelotus)
    I have very little idea of what the f*ck is going on but it sucks this had to happen. :console:
    It sucks alot, but I am also a part of it. In fact Its all my fault

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

:hugs:You seem like a considerate and empathetic guy. Even the best of them just react in the heat of the moment. Hopefully all will be right between you two!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man
    I'm sorry I over reacted, I'm an idiot for real. You're a good guy, I hope we can put this behind us
    But I dont think there is anything I can do right now
    It's all so messed up
    I'm just scared for her, I know she's in pain right now. All because of me
    No worries. You seem like a good lad also. We all make mistakes sometimes, I know I do. And of course, let's just forget it happened. Don't be so harsh on yourself, hope things will get sorted between you two!

ReputationRep:
    I really hope you feel better soon. You didn't mean it. :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What a bunch of weirdos.
    OP not even gonna deny you that one. We are pretty strange

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Based on the fact I'm on PRSOM for OP and the people I've recently repped I think OP might be one of us :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I hope everything gets sorted between you guys
    I think I speak for everyone when I say it started off as banter but maybe went too far, sorry for that.
    I'm sure you and your gf will make up don't worry x
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I mean I thought it was just banter but if it upset him then I feel sorry. I'm not used to hurting people, and when it happens it ain't intentional, it's not what I do.
    Yeah fair enough, still not sure how anyone on here has hurt him though.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.