Crushing on someone on here, AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    All humans are selfish whether they like it or not

Spoiler:
    Show

No joke

We would accomplish so much if we didn't have sex drive... apart from procreation obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    Yeah.... sure... :rolleyes:

That was a funny thread. You don't seem to attract the bright ones. :lol:
    it wasn't funny for me lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He was obviously gonna be hurt with the entire thread turning on him lol
    lol really? That **** happens to me all the time on ISoc.

Even if the whole thread turned on me I wouldn't give a toss, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Mediocre)

Even if the whole thread turned on me I wouldn't give a toss, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.
    Well they're people he once associated himself with so it's different.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    That's pretty deep...

Spoiler:
    Show

Not really, it's common knowledge 😂😂

Spoiler:
    Show

Anything interesting happen recently

I am the deep doe!

Spoiler:
    Show

Not really man, Know any good movies?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We would accomplish so much if we didn't have sex drive... apart from procreation obviously.
    Wrong thread?😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    it wasn't funny for me lol
    That's because you were the hoe it was about.

ReputationRep:

There's a difference to how you react to something and how someone else will. It hurts because people were here judging and talking about us for no reason and making assumptions based on nothing (like saying we fell in love in 2 days over ig posts when that's not even true at all?) and throwing insults and ignoring when I desperately asked you all to stop it. Then personal info was spread and people were going for our Instagrams. Anyway it's over now but just letting you know that that's why it hurt
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well they're people he once associated himself with so it's different.
    Yeah lol minor, guys not even been on TSR for that long.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah lol minor, guys not even been on TSR for that long.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    she's not a hoe ur a fking prick, think about what we have on u then re evaluate ur next step
    just don't reply to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I am the deep doe!

Spoiler:
    Show

Not really man, Know any good movies?

yeah man you are deep....

Spoiler:
    Show

......DEEEEEEP INSIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEE the SUGA WALLS of some PREEETTY YOUUUUNG THAAAANGS.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luluroo)
    There's a difference to how you react to something and how someone else will. It hurts because people were here judging and talking about us for no reason and making assumptions based on nothing (like saying we fell in love in 2 days over ig posts when that's not even true at all?) and throwing insults and ignoring when I desperately asked you all to stop it. Then personal info was spread and people were going for our Instagrams. Anyway it's over now but just letting you know that that's why it hurt
    Fair enough. You're right, different things and different comments have a different impact on others.

I'm going to go into sincere corner now, Apologies for hurting both of you guys and it was a bit juvenile from a lot of us who thought we had it figured out. Lesson learned.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    I'm just an insensitive douchebag! Starting to feel bad now.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for jumping on the catfish bandwagon and if I somehow hurt you guys. It wasn't intentional if I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    just don't reply to him
    how was my post reviewed but his wasn't is that a joke

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. You're right, different things and different comments have a different impact on others.

I'm going to go into sincere corner now, Apologies for hurting both of you guys and it was a bit juvenile from a lot of us who thought we had it figured out. Lesson learned.
    Thanks everyone can have their opinions on a relationship and call it what you like, virgins or unicorns whatever lmao but I was in tears bc it went way too far with people trying to follow me on ig (that I never shared on this) and that people had no regard for my request to stop and leave me alone. That's all! I really appreciate your words 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    Would have been avoided if ANM775 actually told us who it was lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    how was my post reviewed but his wasn't is that a joke
    Because everyone knows it's the truth.
    She's a Gold digging hoe.
    And you're her bully friend, leeching onto her because you think people will like you just for being friends with her.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone can have their opinions on a relationship and call it what you like, virgins or unicorns whatever lmao but I was in tears bc it went way too far with people trying to follow me on ig (that I never shared on this) and that people had no regard for my request to stop and leave me alone. That's all! I really appreciate your words 👍🏻
    At least you're not a hoe unlike someone else.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.