Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I'm on your side brother

Spoiler:
    Show

jk

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT .... have sex with them. Or do????
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    I was toying with his emotions and wearing him down, making him lose all hope. Dw still on team cuck

ReputationRep:
    I was toying with his emotions and wearing him down, making him lose all hope. Dw still on team cuck
    that's what I like to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goodgame)
    That's right everyone stand up for the hoe.
    I don't want to entertain you any further but why would we be on your side when you're the one being so unnecessarily horrible and immature.. you're bringing yourself down rather than anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on your side brother

Spoiler:
    Show

jk

All girls on this site are hoes.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Agreed

Spoiler:
    Show

jk

Spoiler:
    Show
    you can leave now

ReputationRep:
    hoes cos they have standards and rightfully reject creepy boys like u, OK SURE

ReputationRep:
    If I did I would have her right now.
    You do. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    You do. :lol:
    She'd be lucky to be with me.

This is pretty pathetic to listen to.

ReputationRep:
    how did this last 47 pages?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    how did this last 47 pages?
    GEORGEEEE !! long time no speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenBee98)
    But I'm too nice for my own good! 😂😂 I'm not a catfish 😂😂
    Sure, I believe you.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Mediocre)
    Yeah fair enough, still not sure how anyone on here has hurt him though.
    I dont think anyone likes the feeling of being attacked by several users, and this is coming from a person who knows that feeling all too well. People on this treat him like **** because of his personal life with another TSR user on here. Like its actually none of anyones business what he does and who he decides to go out with after how long etc, so why does it keep getting rubbed in his face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I dont think anyone likes the feeling of being attacked by several users, and this is coming from a person who knows that feeling all too well. People on this treat him like **** because of his personal life with another TSR user on here. Like its actually none of anyones business what he does and who he decides to go out with after how long etc, so why does it keep getting rubbed in his face?
    true but i think everyone has made up now and apologised to both of them, it's best not to bring it up again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butfirst_coffee)
    GEORGEEEE !! long time no speak
    Oh hi Coffee Indeed, how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    true but i think everyone has made up now and apologised to both of them, it's best not to bring it up again
    Lol I just thought this whole thing was so stupid and its sad this was done by well known TSR users, making someone feel like **** cos of some "banter" or to make yourself feel better. Anyways, thats just me putting my two cents into this.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Agreed, I've apologised to both of them as have others, It clearly escalated beyond what anyone expected.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.