Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if you could change your name (your real name not unsername!) what would you change it to?

I would change my name (Lauren) to Laura, it makes me mad when people always shorten it to Laurie...I'm a girl! :rolleyes:

edit: sorry about terrible thread name, it was a typo honestly. makes me cringe though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    if you could change your name (your real name not unsername!) what would you change it to?

I would change my name (Lauren) to Laura, it makes me mad when people always shorten it to Laurie...I'm a girl! :rolleyes:
    Katalina >There is something so cosmopolitan about it, either that or to my middle name Antonia

And if possible, my last name to Giteau. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Adenoma.

ReputationRep:
    Gunther...

ReputationRep:
    Fanny.

ReputationRep:
    Sasuke Naruto Kakashi Mersh

ReputationRep:
    I would have a symbol like Prince

ReputationRep:
    Monty

edit: sorry about terrible thread name, it was a typo honestly. makes me cringe though!
    DazYa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    DazYa
    Or DazYaAAAABBBBABABBBAAABABAALMNOP ?

ReputationRep:
    Aphrodite.

ReputationRep:
    Dark Lord Benethor, Cruel Destroyer of all the is Sacred and Pure

Shortened in most social situations to just "Ben"

ReputationRep:
    I ike my original name but anyway I'd make it something really unique and nice,like frankistine
    anybody tells me that I spelled unique worngly is going to be murderd :mad: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I ike my original name but anyway I'd make it something really unique and nice,like frankistine
    anybody tells me that I spelled unique worngly is going to be murderd :mad: :eek:
    No, but you spelt wrongly wrong

ReputationRep:
    i'd change it to sausagemeat. no kidding.

edit-- note to self. learn how to spell sausage,

ReputationRep:
    I'd change my name to Doris :cool:

ReputationRep:

William, after William Gates ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    Richard galore

You know what is short for richard ? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    No, but you spelt wrongly wrong
    HEHEHEHE quick typing mistake
    oh prepare your self today at midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    oh prepare your self today at midnight
    Erm... What? :confused:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.