Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made a HUGE mistake- Can it be fixed? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by paulcompaq)
    Over time it will all be water under the bridge and she will come around. If there is love there then nothing should get in the way.
    We have some mutual friends. The two girls rarely talk or see each other, but so far, the girl I like has said the reasons she won't date me is because;

Her 'friends' other ex moved on with her other friend. She doesn't want to hurt her.
    She doesn't want to be the girl who 'stole' her friends boyfriend. Which I can understand.
    The girl I slept with would constantly show the girl I like pictures of us together to upset her out of jealousy.

There is definitely love involved, I worry that she will let her self respect and dignity get in the way. In her eyes, she'd have to loose her self respect and dignity to love me.

She doesn't think like the rest of us. She is old fashioned. She won't have sex with anyone unless she's been dating them for at least 6 months. She's really proper. She doesn't agree with people sleeping about like 'animals'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's already talking to other guys! She's an absolute thot.
    Thing is, the girl I slept with had one of her other boyfriends sleep with her friend and was 'heartbroken' and she told the girl I like all about it.
    So the one I like must feel like she won't let that happen again. They've only seen each other 3 times this year so It's not like they're best friends. It's just the girl I like is so respectful.
    disrespecting women, particularly her friends, by calling them hoes, will get you nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    Hearing what you said, you deserve it.
    • TSR Support Team

If I was her I would probably would not be able to trust you again, think you will have to put it down to experience and learn from it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.