how to stop being horny all the time? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi guys

i'm a 16 year old girl and i turn 17 in a few days and recently i've been getting into the extremely bad habit of going onto omegle and sexting with random guys, sometimes getting their kik's or snapchats and sending thirst traps and nudes (i never fully show my face and use a fake kik and snapchat, and none know my real name).

my first sexual relationship was at 15 but that relationship ended when 2017 started, and i didn't have anyone to be sexual with for months and so my sexual drive kinda died down. i was really really focused on my school work which i'm really glad about. however, i have a TON of work i'm supposed to be doing this summer for my A levels next year (just finished AS) as well as my personal statements etc.

but I'm so lonely and I don't talk to any guys and I've craved male company for so long and I was tired of feeling like cr*p the other night and doing nothing but work that the other night i went onto omegle and thus started talking to random guys. i want to stop doing this because firstly, it's not exactly safe and a lot of the dudes i've ended up sexting are 10-30 years older than me... i mean, personally i like older men but i know i shouldn't be doing this (and definitely neither should they know that I'm only 16)

my main concern though is that my mind becomes all sex addicted and i can't focus on what I REALLY NEED TO DO WHICH IS WORK because im so horny and distracted all the time, but i don't know what else to do because the pleasure i get from sexting is extremely addictive and gives me the perfect distraction from all this sadness i feel. and i don't know what to do, i think a lot of it comes from not actually having a boyfriend so i try and find that same comfort through sexting a bunch of random men each day.

how do i stop being so horny and realise what im doing is wrong?
Anonymous #1
i just also realised that a lot of my sentences didn't even make sense and i kept on repeating a lot of my words... literally cannot focus properly when i'm all dazed out and feeling all sexual
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Buy a dildo?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been trying to masturbate less lately, I actually find that the less you do it the less you start to think about it. Doing it too much becomes a habit and trying to do it less eventually becomes a habit also. If you feel horny then find something else to distract yourself and the urges should go away.
uninteresting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Find an equilibrium between work and guys. Also talking to guys would really help as starving yourself from talking to guys your age isn't helping you at all
chickenshit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi guys

i'm a 16 year old girl and i turn 17 in a few days and recently i've been getting into the extremely bad habit of going onto omegle and sexting with random guys, sometimes getting their kik's or snapchats and sending thirst traps and nudes (i never fully show my face and use a fake kik and snapchat, and none know my real name).

my first sexual relationship was at 15 but that relationship ended when 2017 started, and i didn't have anyone to be sexual with for months and so my sexual drive kinda died down. i was really really focused on my school work which i'm really glad about. however, i have a TON of work i'm supposed to be doing this summer for my A levels next year (just finished AS) as well as my personal statements etc.

but I'm so lonely and I don't talk to any guys and I've craved male company for so long and I was tired of feeling like cr*p the other night and doing nothing but work that the other night i went onto omegle and thus started talking to random guys. i want to stop doing this because firstly, it's not exactly safe and a lot of the dudes i've ended up sexting are 10-30 years older than me... i mean, personally i like older men but i know i shouldn't be doing this (and definitely neither should they know that I'm only 16)

my main concern though is that my mind becomes all sex addicted and i can't focus on what I REALLY NEED TO DO WHICH IS WORK because im so horny and distracted all the time, but i don't know what else to do because the pleasure i get from sexting is extremely addictive and gives me the perfect distraction from all this sadness i feel. and i don't know what to do, i think a lot of it comes from not actually having a boyfriend so i try and find that same comfort through sexting a bunch of random men each day.

Well do something to get your mind off things, like intense exercise or eating a lot of crap. Cause then you have something else that will release dopamine and make you feel good. BTW COLD SHOWER IS THE QUICK ANSWER.
HORNY **** AREN'T YOU!
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
I've been trying to masturbate less lately, I actually find that the less you do it the less you start to think about it. Doing it too much becomes a habit and trying to do it less eventually becomes a habit also. If you feel horny then find something else to distract yourself and the urges should go away.
I've unintentionally done nof** for over 2 weeks now... I've been so busy when I felt an urge i just didnt have the time, now I dont get urges at all and I'm kind of repulsed thinking about it. I've unintentionally reached the englightment of Nof**, i feel way more active and creative to be honest
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I'd definitely recommend masturbating or get a hobby Something to keep your mind occupied rather than thinking about the D.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zayn008)
I've unintentionally done nof** for over 2 weeks now... I've been so busy when I felt an urge i just didnt have the time, now I dont get urges at all and I'm kind of repulsed thinking about it. I've unintentionally reached the englightment of Nof**, i feel way more active and creative to be honest
Attached files
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The heat probably isn't helping...

Just keep busy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harold Saxon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
caringniece
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh my! You are too young when you started having sex. But I am not judging you okay. However, well. I think to start on diverting your attention into something else. Like something that you are interested in aside from sex
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zayn008)
Fair do's! I'd never be able to go 2 weeks without bashing one out I don't think, but it's kinda nice got getting horny several times a week. Feel like I've been more productive since I've not been distracted by ass so often.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you lose your virginity at 15? Why not just get another boyfriend also do you cam with those guys or just sext with them?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Did you lose your virginity at 15? Why not just get another boyfriend also do you cam with those guys or just sext with them?
im still a virgin but that relationship was still extremely sexual if not fully a sexual relation. and i kinda don't want a boyfriend unless we were both actually, like, in love. even though my last relationship was sexual, that's not to say i didn't have major feelings which made it hard to leave the guy which was essentially sexually abusing me.

i sext those guys and send them thirst traps/nudes/videos.
s4b3rt00th
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didn't think I would ever say this but I actually can fully relate to you. That's amusing.

As other posters are saying, masturbate - don't. If you do, you'll **** yourself up even more, metaphorically speaking. You'll become lazy, tired and even more sad. If you really want to do it, I would only ever do it before you go to sleep but I very much doubt it'll help you.

The way I deal with this is by having a lot to do so I don't have time to think about it. Basically, working, studying, exercising, hobbying, hanging out with friends... And taking cold showers if all else fails.

What's stopping you from talking to guys and getting into a relationship with one?
garold01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yea i'm the same (but i'm 18) and nothing wrong with older guys

Try to get out and get a guy (or more than one) have lots of sex. Then you can ocnnetrate an timetable time for study followed by rewarding yourself with time for sex.

I have timetabled and limit my cam activity (I'm on chatteubate) so that I have at lest 5 hours of study and nota time a day followed by 2 hours of masturbation. It helps balance. That's all you need garoldasaurus on skype

hi guys

cocaine icecream
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do the cucumber method
kyle12345+6
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi guys

if you want to message me on how to stop and how i did it you can because i don't really want everyone knowing my sexual life haha
XRoyalStampedeX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been craving the same as you and I'm a male btw, but best thing to do is wait.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.99%
The paper was reasonable (1102)
46.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
22%
It was TERRIBLE (293)
12.39%

Watched Threads