Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Major Panic Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I know it's early but I am absolutely freaking out. My summer 2018 A2 exam timetable (final version) has been released and I have THREE exams (all on the same day) totaling 6h 45mins with CCEA! Will I have to sit them all in one day? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaboyd)
    Hey guys, I know it's early but I am absolutely freaking out. My summer 2018 A2 exam timetable (final version) has been released and I have THREE exams (all on the same day) totaling 6h 45mins with CCEA! Will I have to sit them all in one day? Thanks
    How did you get a final version so early? But it looks like if the total exam times are longer than six hours then the candidate may sit the exam on a different day.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's brutal...

ReputationRep:
    if thats the schedule and because life sucks, then yes you may have to

ReputationRep:
    My exam board must just be quick aha
    (Original post by Desmos)
    How did you get a final version so early? But it looks like if the total exam times are longer than six hours then the candidate may sit the exam on a different day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ᒍack)
    Wow that's brutal...
    I kno, see when I saw that made me want to gurn. I was already expecting it tbf because it was on the draft! The only plus in this situation is that one of the exams can't be revised for so hopefully I can get into overnight isolation because I'd be in school near 8 hours with breaks lol

ReputationRep:
    I'll actually cry, the JCQ is quite confusing but i think i might get overnight isolation literally praying

(Original post by study beats)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    Nope. According to JQC regulations, if a candidate has more than six hours of exams then they are allowed to take one of the examinations the next day.

ReputationRep:
    I hope I can stay at home ahah 😂 Read some awkward ones about staying with teachers. Only one senior teacher is nice so might claim extreme stress to stay at home 😂

(Original post by Desmos)
    Nope. According to JQC regulations, if a candidate has more than six hours of exams then they are allowed to take one if the examinations the next day.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you start revision early you'll have nothing to worry about Prep some flash cards after you've officially revised all topics and recap with flash notes the night before I suppose? Oh and lots of past papers

+ It gives you another reason to stay motivated, Gl in them

ReputationRep:
    Thank you , i'll have to worry about it later
    (Original post by ᒍack)
    Well if you start revision early you'll have nothing to worry about Prep some flash cards after you've officially revised all topics and recap with flash notes the night before I suppose? Oh and lots of past papers

+ It gives you another reason to stay motivated, Gl in them

ReputationRep:
    I hope I can stay at home ahah 😂 Read some awkward ones about staying with teachers. Only one senior teacher is nice so might claim extreme stress to stay at home 😂
    I don't think they can legally keep you in school, but they might arrange overnight supervision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.