The Student Room Group

Major Panic

Hey guys, I know it's early but I am absolutely freaking out. My summer 2018 A2 exam timetable (final version) has been released and I have THREE exams (all on the same day) totaling 6h 45mins with CCEA! Will I have to sit them all in one day? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Emmaboyd
Hey guys, I know it's early but I am absolutely freaking out. My summer 2018 A2 exam timetable (final version) has been released and I have THREE exams (all on the same day) totaling 6h 45mins with CCEA! Will I have to sit them all in one day? Thanks

How did you get a final version so early? But it looks like if the total exam times are longer than six hours then the candidate may sit the exam on a different day.
Reply 2
Wow that's brutal...

if thats the schedule and because life sucks, then yes you may have to
Reply 4
My exam board must just be quick aha
Original post by Desmos
How did you get a final version so early? But it looks like if the total exam times are longer than six hours then the candidate may sit the exam on a different day.
Reply 5
Original post by ᒍack
Wow that's brutal...

I kno, see when I saw that made me want to gurn. I was already expecting it tbf because it was on the draft! The only plus in this situation is that one of the exams can't be revised for so hopefully I can get into overnight isolation because I'd be in school near 8 hours with breaks lol
Reply 6
I'll actually cry, the JCQ is quite confusing but i think i might get overnight isolation literally praying

Original post by study beats
Reply 7
Original post by study beats

Nope. According to JQC regulations, if a candidate has more than six hours of exams then they are allowed to take one of the examinations the next day.
Reply 8
I hope I can stay at home ahah 😂 Read some awkward ones about staying with teachers. Only one senior teacher is nice so might claim extreme stress to stay at home 😂

Original post by Desmos
Nope. According to JQC regulations, if a candidate has more than six hours of exams then they are allowed to take one if the examinations the next day.
Reply 9
Well if you start revision early you'll have nothing to worry about :wink: Prep some flash cards after you've officially revised all topics and recap with flash notes the night before I suppose? Oh and lots of past papers :wink:

+ It gives you another reason to stay motivated, Gl in them
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Thank you , i'll have to worry about it later
Original post by ᒍack
Well if you start revision early you'll have nothing to worry about :wink: Prep some flash cards after you've officially revised all topics and recap with flash notes the night before I suppose? Oh and lots of past papers :wink:

+ It gives you another reason to stay motivated, Gl in them
Reply 11
I hope I can stay at home ahah 😂 Read some awkward ones about staying with teachers. Only one senior teacher is nice so might claim extreme stress to stay at home 😂

I don't think they can legally keep you in school, but they might arrange overnight supervision.

Quick Reply