Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did she give me her number only not to respond to my text? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charmaine45th)
    Hmm, you have a point..Just like her... if she didnt have kids, i will have liked to have a relationship with her
    she's a single mom? delete her number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    she's a single mom? delete her number
    I dont think she is single, but its already deleted

ReputationRep:
    Three days rule.

ReputationRep:
    Restaurant , she worked in a restaurant, that is totally a different ball game then off the street
    Was she a colleague ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    Was she a colleague ?
    No, I was just a customer

ReputationRep:
    good one... Dork!... i thought this was a troll free forum..maybe not
    I don't understand the hostility, not wanting to be with someone that gets fired from jobs is a fairly good reason tbh, especially if she has a daughter to consider.

Last thing she would want is to be emotionally attached to a yo yo worker...

ReputationRep:
    Restaurant , she worked in a restaurant, that is totally a different ball game then off the street
    If you just walked in the resturant as a customer and she happened to work their in it is more or less like you approached her on the street, you're a stranger, when I worked in a shisha lounge I had two guys tried to ask me out while I was serving/just standing there & I said no to both because I don't know them, but one of my work colleagues form the shisha lounge asked me out and I said yes, do you see the difference? A couple of male customers come in often and I would have a conversation/greet them like were old mates, even spoke to a male customer for fifteen minutes ( that's how I lost my job) do you see the difference?

It's not a personal thing, even if you were super hot, women probably would be more flattered but still not be interested, they don't know you. And not being horrible, if she said I was wondering about you, then what that probably means is she saw you as a customer who she liked and put off when you asked for her number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    If you just walked in the resturant as a customer and she happened to work their in it is more or less like you approached her on the street, you're a stranger, when I worked in a shisha lounge I had two guys tried to ask me out while I was serving/just standing there & I said no to both because I don't know them, but one of my work colleagues form the shisha lounge asked me out and I said yes, do you see the difference? A couple of male customers come in often and I would have a conversation/greet them like were old mates, even spoke to a male customer for fifteen minutes ( that's how I lost my job) do you see the difference?

It's not a personal thing, even if you were super hot, women probably would be more flattered but still not be interested, they don't know you. And not being horrible, if she said I was wondering about you, then what that probably means is she saw you as a customer who she liked and put off when you asked for her number.
    She was she was frightened of not being able to see me again - after she gave me her number.Either way, its no biggy. She did not respond to my text, she is now deleted. End of

ReputationRep:
    loooopppyyy
    She thinks everyone who disagrees is me
    Np. Reported

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    loooopppyyy
    She thinks everyone who disagrees is me
    Np. Reported
    It's definitely easier thought to process thinking that only one person disagrees with her lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh look Sammys back using another handle..* shakes head poor thing.. Life must be so meaningless for you right now... come here. let me take your hand and lead you to a nearby bridge, so you can end it all :0)
    What the ****?!! You seriously have problems. Because someone gives an honest answer you basically tell them to commit suicide? That is so ****ed up! You are showing that if someone does not give you the answers you want to make you feel better you hate them..grow the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, sometimes it's just not convenient to text.

I sometimes wait half the day before replying. Why? Because I have **** to do, like make my dinner, have plans, work etc.

When I know I can have a conversation then I reply. Don't get so upset if people take their time replying.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    People's emotional state changes over time. When you're talking to her in person, it's easy to make a girl feel engaged. She might be interested, she might like you, she might give you her number or want to hang out with you. But when she goes home, as days pass, as she meets other guys, her emotions will change. In short, you can't have much in the way of expectations that she will continue wanting to see you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahill)
    What the ****?!! You seriously have problems. Because someone gives an honest answer you basically tell them to commit suicide? That is so ****ed up! You are showing that if someone does not give you the answers you want to make you feel better you hate them..grow the **** up.
    Sarahill.
    Read this one
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4843400
    This person clearly has problems. And therefore my sympathies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahill)
    ***** you want to go back and read Sammys messages before you run your goddamn mouth. He was NOT given his opinion , he was being insulting and vicious for no apparent reason. If you disagree with someones point of view, you simply do so in a professional manner. It appears to me that both him and loopy are a troll and their daily activities on here consist of nothing but that. I have passed those posts onto to be banned . So come correct. He deserve EVERY thing i said to him and MORE . He is more likely to be one of those KKK that wanted to have me kiss ass and that will not happen. Not this day , not in this life time. If you dont like my post and what i have to say .. The door is THAT WAY

ReputationRep:
    She was she was frightened of not being able to see me again - after she gave me her number.Either way, its no biggy. She did not respond to my text, she is now deleted. End of
    Spoiler:
    Show

Well, even so you're still a stranger. Rare situations people end up together after one asking for their number on the street, but most cases it's a no. Just don't ever take it personally it's just you're stranger, if you worked at the restaurant, go on with her and you two were talking she probably would have went out with you, especially if she was missing you, and I believe she was, just not wanting your number. Like I said two customers asked me out no, work colleague yes, I got to know my work colleague aswell it's not like he dived in straight away.

(Original post by loooopppyyy)
    I don't understand the hostility, not wanting to be with someone that gets fired from jobs is a fairly good reason tbh, especially if she has a daughter to consider.

Last thing she would want is to be emotionally attached to a yo yo worker...
    I think it's a bit *****y to think like that tbh

ReputationRep:
    ***** you want to go back and read Sammys messages before you run your goddamn mouth. He was NOT given his opinion , he was being insulting and vicious for no apparent reason. If you disagree with someones point of view, you simply do so in a professional manner. It appears to me that both him and loopy are a troll and their daily activities on here consist of nothing but that. I have passed those posts onto to be banned . So come correct. He deserve EVERY thing i said to him and MORE . He is more likely to be one of those KKK that wanted to have me kiss ass and that will not happen. Not this day , not in this life time. If you dont like my post and what i have to say .. The door is THAT WAY
    So much hate... lol

What doe's the KKK have to do with any of this?? Is there some relevance I'm missing here??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Dude, sometimes it's just not convenient to text.

I sometimes wait half the day before replying. Why? Because I have **** to do, like make my dinner, have plans, work etc.

When I know I can have a conversation then I reply. Don't get so upset if people take their time replying.
    I was a little because of what she had said , but i am over it ... her number is deleted like i said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    People's emotional state changes over time. When you're talking to her in person, it's easy to make a girl feel engaged. She might be interested, she might like you, she might give you her number or want to hang out with you. But when she goes home, as days pass, as she meets other guys, her emotions will change. In short, you can't have much in the way of expectations that she will continue wanting to see you again.
    Spot on with that comment.. I agree totally

ReputationRep:
    You passed posts on to be banned but you basically told someone to commit suicide. Ok you are a complete joke, your other posts also involve you asking questions to get a specifice ego filling answer. Why exactly am i a troll? Because im saying its not ok for you to tell someone to die because they dont agree with you? I think infact you are the troll and we all know the "friend" in the other post is you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.