A text is close too.. besides i dont have enough credit to be calling her
    But if you call she has got to reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    Sarahill.
    Read this one
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4843400
    This person clearly has problems. And therefore my sympathies
    Very true, i saw this earlier before i knew this person posted it and thought it was obvious the "friend" was them. I guess its just hard for some people to accept, some people are just not that into them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    I think it's a bit *****y to think like that tbh
    If you were a parent, then you would most likely have a different opinion on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loooopppyyy)
    If you were a parent, then you would most likely have a different opinion on this.
    Yeah but I still think it's *****y. If we're broke we're broke together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    It kind of it a problem. I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with someone who hasn't kids
    sure I wouldn't be like woohoo he has kids but you wouldn't let them having kids get in the way of your love, would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charmaine45th)
    Iv deleted her number now.. it only takes a milisecond to send a text, not a few hours
    She dodged a bullet, evidently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New- Emperor)
    But if you call she has got to reply
    I am not really bothered now ..Not worth my time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charmaine45th)
    I meet this gorgeous woman at a takeway about a week ago. I told her about the problems i had with my new job . A week in and i came into the restaurant and she turned to me and said " Oh there you are , i have been asking as i didnt see you". I explained to her that i was about to be fired before the weekend . Then i asked if she had FB. She did not , but then gave me her number and said " she does not want it to be the last time she would see me ". That evening , i was fired and sent a text to her to confirm it and she never replied .. What is the point of giving me her number only to ingore it?? why do i get that with women?..This is the second time this has happened to me
    Didn't want to hurt your feelings? Or easy way out tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.