Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the LSE gym. I know it costs 80 pounds for the year and is on campus. Has anyone seen the quality of the facilities.

ReputationRep:
    I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!

ReputationRep:
    I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor)
    I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there
    Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?

ReputationRep:
    it's crap

ReputationRep:
    If the LSE gym is not to your taste, the University of London Union has a gym too. I think I will probably use that because it's far closer to my accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annakarin)
    Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?
    depends on why you want to know

actually, I picked it up, from a rather amusing newspaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annakarin)
    I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!
    http://www.uclunion.org/services_fac...sbury_fitness/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic XXX)
    The LSE may well have a rundown gym, but at least one will not be buggered in the changing room a la UCL.
    UCL is aware of this problem and so has banned LSE students from using the facilities.

ReputationRep:
    I went to see my accommodation a couple of weeks ago and I asked the guy if there was a gym near by. He said theres a good one in Holborn called Oasis i'm planning to join that one even though it may be a bit more expensive than the LSE one but i heard its a lot better.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.