Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the LSE gym. I know it costs 80 pounds for the year and is on campus. Has anyone seen the quality of the facilities.

ReputationRep:
    I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!

ReputationRep:
    I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor)
    I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there
    Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?

ReputationRep:
    it's crap

ReputationRep:
    If the LSE gym is not to your taste, the University of London Union has a gym too. I think I will probably use that because it's far closer to my accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annakarin)
    Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?
    depends on why you want to know

actually, I picked it up, from a rather amusing newspaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annakarin)
    I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!
    http://www.uclunion.org/services_fac...sbury_fitness/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic XXX)
    The LSE may well have a rundown gym, but at least one will not be buggered in the changing room a la UCL.
    UCL is aware of this problem and so has banned LSE students from using the facilities.

ReputationRep:
    I went to see my accommodation a couple of weeks ago and I asked the guy if there was a gym near by. He said theres a good one in Holborn called Oasis i'm planning to join that one even though it may be a bit more expensive than the LSE one but i heard its a lot better.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.