Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I feel like no one on here has applied to Devonshire Hall ! Maybe it is its reputation as being 'snobby' but I really liked the idea of it being artsy with loads of activities (even though I am in no way shape or form a performer ) and that it's kind of in between campus and Headingley.

I've applied to it as en suite, and self-catered.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has applied here, so that I know that I'm not alone :h:

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Devonshire too! I actually got cold feet afterwards because I read that it wasn't very social.... but I did love the collegiate vibe of the place 😍 Glad to know I'm not the only person lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saliima)
    I've applied to Devonshire too! I actually got cold feet afterwards because I read that it wasn't very social.... but I did love the collegiate vibe of the place 😍 Glad to know I'm not the only person lol
    Yeah I have the same worry about social life... but i guess it depends on what your flat mates are going to be like

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.