The Student Room Group

What next?

Hi everyone,

I received a letter from SFE saying I will get a full tuition fee loan. Now I'm wondering, is this it? Is there no contract, is this the only document I'm going to get? (See attachment)

On the website it says I have no payments scheduled for the academic year 2017/18. It also says something about returning a declaration form. I'm a bit unsettled now, all my Uni is saying is "bring that letter with you on arrival".

Cheers,
Jessica
Original post by JessicaPeverell
Hi everyone,

I received a letter from SFE saying I will get a full tuition fee loan. Now I'm wondering, is this it? Is there no contract, is this the only document I'm going to get? (See attachment)

On the website it says I have no payments scheduled for the academic year 2017/18. It also says something about returning a declaration form. I'm a bit unsettled now, all my Uni is saying is "bring that letter with you on arrival".

Cheers,
Jessica

Hi JessicaPeverell,

This is the only piece of correspondence you will receive, this is your entitlement letter, you will take this to registration at your university.

Also you will need to return the declaration form if you haven't already done so, this can be printed form your on-line account.

Your payments will also scheduled 6 weeks prior to the start of your course, and can also view this on your on-line account.

Thanks Catherine
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi JessicaPeverell,

This is the only piece of correspondence you will receive, this is your entitlement letter, you will take this to registration at your university.

Also you will need to return the declaration form if you haven't already done so, this can be printed form your on-line account.

Your payments will also scheduled 6 weeks prior to the start of your course, and can also view this on your on-line account.

Thanks Catherine

On the website it says the declaration form would be attached to the entitlement letter which it wasn't. I can't find it online either.

Thanks for your help
Original post by JessicaPeverell
On the website it says the declaration form would be attached to the entitlement letter which it wasn't. I can't find it online either.

Thanks for your help

Hi JessicaPeverell

If you call us on 0141 243 3570 one of the advisers will guide you on how to get your declaration form.

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending