Turn on thread page Beta

if you could live in another country where would it be. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    oh i know someone who did that, i think he dropped out of mcgill to go to concordia...

but mcgill is so pretty...they have an awesome campus...have you visited yet?
    Just seen the pics .... i love the campus . Concordia is cool too but it looks lke a bank building

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    Just seen the pics .... i love the campus . Concordia is cool too but it looks lke a bank building
    yeah, my cousin works there...its downtown...their campus is cool, not as pretty as mcgills. Mcgills is near a more green and open area.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, my cousin works there...its downtown...their campus is cool, not as pretty as mcgills. Mcgills is near a more green and open area.
    DO u know how the engineering faculty is over there ? i know it has an awesome reputation but im not too sure if the studies there are too great . Im applying for Sep 2005 , so i have a long time to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    DO u know how the engineering faculty is over there ? i know it has an awesome reputation but im not too sure if the studies there are too great . Im applying for Sep 2005 , so i have a long time to go
    Concordia, apparently has a very good engineering faculty. my other cousin does industrial engineering there... i think Mcgill is more arty...ill ask around and tell you ok...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    *sigh*

It was a joke
    I thought it was, but wanted to make sure

Ah in that case Berkshire must be a brilliant country because someone told another on the rep to go back to the colonies even though the recipient lives in Windsor....

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me the most popular countries are Canada and France...good taste!
    That's exactly what I'd say - and I get to do a year of study in France as part of my course Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    That's exactly what I'd say - and I get to do a year of study in France as part of my course Can't wait.
    lucky...did you do alevel french?

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me the most popular countries are Canada and France...good taste!
    Yeah but those who say Canada and not France probably don't wish to visit Quebec

ReputationRep:
    Paris, Prague, Amsterdam or Florence.

Or Canada (never been but it looks great)

ReputationRep:
    lucky...did you do alevel french?
    Yeah, although I didn't need to - the 'Study in Continental Europe' component of my course only required GCSE Grade B/C. It'll give me an advantage though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Yeah but those who say Canada and not France probably don't wish to visit Quebec
    Excuse me its Québec...you forgot the accent :mad:

ReputationRep:
    USA, canada, Oz, New Zealand, Iceland (in Rekjavik) or holland

ReputationRep:
    You forgot the apostrophe, how ironic.

ReputationRep:
    the only good thing about quebec is the drinking

ReputationRep:
    Sweden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Sweden
    Let me guess that big hair band called Europe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    the only good thing about quebec is the drinking
    Is British Columbia better?

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess that big hair band called Europe?
    {tries to look innocent} Might be going to see them in Sweden in October!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Is British Columbia better?
    it is very scenic but stay out of seedy areas and its pretty far

ReputationRep:
    I would definately live in Muenster, Germany, the place of my birth. I lived in nearby Osnabrueck for the first year of my life.

I visited the cities again in 2002 and it was waaaaay better than Britain - old fashions and cultures are still around, everyone's pretty kind and helpful (and very impressed if you speak some German). The strangest thing was, I kept having weird "flashbacks" to when I lived there originally. My parents tell me it is impossible for me to remember, but I'm certain I do....

And before you ask, I'm not German, my parents are British nationals and they served in the army there. Unfortunately no-one in my school would regard this fact and for the whole of Year 7 my nickname was "luftwaffe"........ :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.