Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm really eager to do a law degree at university and I've been looking at various university entry requirements for the course. Most say that any subjects are accepted but I am only doing 1 facilitating subject. I know I should be doing 2 but I wouldn't get a good grade in any others and I know that I wouldn't enjoy it at all. I'm also doing drama which some people say may affect my chances of being accepted? A lot of universities look for very high grades, if I'm looking at ABB grades or slightly lower, with the subjects drama, English literature and law, what universities would be good to look at?

ReputationRep:
    It is a lot easier than you think to get into a university for law. Don't worry too much about your subjects, unless you're applying to Cambridge. Even then, you are not without hope.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by sophie_2000)
    I'm really eager to do a law degree at university and I've been looking at various university entry requirements for the course. Most say that any subjects are accepted but I am only doing 1 facilitating subject. I know I should be doing 2 but I wouldn't get a good grade in any others and I know that I wouldn't enjoy it at all. I'm also doing drama which some people say may affect my chances of being accepted? A lot of universities look for very high grades, if I'm looking at ABB grades or slightly lower, with the subjects drama, English literature and law, what universities would be good to look at?
    Go and find a copy of Heap on Uniiversity grades. Careers, library or large bookshop will have one. You can then see which unis are about your grade level.

You should check the entrance requirements for each one just to be sure. You should be ok with those, but the weak one is Drama. If you are unsure contact the uni for guidance.

Think have answered the same before. Its still the right answer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.