Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bring down the NWO with Free Market Education Watch

ReputationRep:
    The NWO has control over most of the education system in America. But this is beginning to weaken with the rise of the home school movement. It costs little or nothing to provide students with a self-educating program. Step-by-step, technology is decentralizing education. The state is shrinking; without state control there can be no NWO.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree. The state has a near monopoly over education, leading to the vast majority of young children being "taught" by people who do not care about teaching their subject and instead prefer to subject the children to a whole load of lefty lies and brainwashing.

The state education system is turning bright, intelligent young children into Marxist robots, education should be private all the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dot.Cotton)
    I totally agree. The state has a near monopoly over education, leading to the vast majority of young children being "taught" by people who do not care about teaching their subject and instead prefer to subject the children to a whole load of lefty lies and brainwashing.

The state education system is turning bright, intelligent young children into Marxist robots, education should be private all the way.
    I am actually truly afraid about the Marxist indoctrination that my children will receive shortly when they start school and all the arguments I will not be able to help having with the teachers- no slavery happened in all cultures around the world not just in white culture, no your wish for Palestinian/ Tibetan/ African / South American nations and indigenous issues is no different to the "far-right" in Europe. No male /female is not a social construct is a biological construct. No Islam isn't part of Britains ancient traditions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dot.Cotton)

In our English Lit class we have to write about stuff from a feminist perspective, and sure while this could have been an interesting peek into feminism where you have to write from a different perspective the lessons turned into a 1 hour session of Marxist indoctrination, we were being told lies about how evil men are and the pay gape, even how evil the west was and how black people are oppressed.

I was fuming mad, the worst thing is most of the class fully bought it and trying to argue against them would have you branded as an evil racist woman hater. I am scared for the future of the west.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.