Hello, all. Welcome to my super amazing bucket list. I really haven't really done much in the previous summers but hopefully, that will change this year. I am on my gap year for university, have worked full time for the whole year and hopefully will be going travelling towards the end of the summer. This is also my first post on tsr so bear with me if I make any mistakes. So here is my list and let us see how many get crossed off.
First the key:
Red: Not Completed
Orange: In Progress
Green: Completed (YAY)
The list begins:
1. Get accepted in university - I think like everyone here this is the main goal.
2. Go solo travelling in August - This is the biggest for me, on my own with no family or friends (agh)
3. Take swimming lesson - I have been in the water but always with a life jacket. Never had swimming lessons before and if I want to travel on my own then this is a must.
4. Make new friends
5. Try three new sports
6. Go on a hike
7. Listen to at least three audiobooks by black authors.
8. Go to my first pride show
9. Go to an amusement park with friends
10. Watch the Sunset
11. Learn a new skill
12. Read three nonfiction books
13. Go to a Zoo
14. Have a bbq with friends
15. Play glow in the dark mini golf
16. Visit an active volcano
17. Attend a farmer’s market
18. Have a pizza on the beach with friends
19. Learn some basic words in Spanish, Italian and Greek for the trip
20. Visit at least three museums
21. Buy tickets for the powder room presents: Valentina. Because she's perfect, she's beautiful, she looks like Linda Evangelista...
22. Try food from a food truck
23. Make a budget for the first-year university
24. Go a day without technology - Saw this on someone else's and this might be the toughest yet.
25. Pack up my stuff for university
26. Complete 30 hours open university free course for psychology in preparation for university
27. Sleep under the stars
28. Watch Baby Driver
29. Watch Wonder Woman
30. Have a Disney Film Marathon
31. Keep a travel Journal
32. Watch Descendants of the Sun - Everyone and their mother keeps telling me to watch this. I've put it off for a year but not anymore
33. Finish watching Suspicious partners
34. Finish watching Secret Forest - This is getting so interesting at the moment
35. Spend the day at the beach doing nothing.
36. Create an absolutely BANGING K-POP summer playlist. Open to any song suggestions from people.
This is it at the moment, not sure if I'm allowed to add more as I go along but hopefully this is a good summmer.
x Turn on thread page Beta
Marie's Super Fun Packed Summer 2017 Bucket List watch
- Thread Starter
- 22-07-2017 16:12
Offline22ReputationRep:Section LeaderVery Important PosterPeer Support Volunteers
- Section Leader
- Very Important Poster
- Peer Support Volunteers
- 22-07-2017 19:00
MCeesay I love your goals! Really good luck with your swimming!