Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Marie's Super Fun Packed Summer 2017 Bucket List Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello, all. Welcome to my super amazing bucket list. I really haven't really done much in the previous summers but hopefully, that will change this year. I am on my gap year for university, have worked full time for the whole year and hopefully will be going travelling towards the end of the summer. This is also my first post on tsr so bear with me if I make any mistakes. So here is my list and let us see how many get crossed off.

First the key:
    Red: Not Completed
    Orange: In Progress
    Green: Completed (YAY)

The list begins:

1. Get accepted in university - I think like everyone here this is the main goal.

2. Go solo travelling in August - This is the biggest for me, on my own with no family or friends (agh) :argh::train:

3. Take swimming lesson - I have been in the water but always with a life jacket. Never had swimming lessons before and if I want to travel on my own then this is a must.

4. Make new friends

5. Try three new sports

6. Go on a hike
    7. Listen to at least three audiobooks by black authors.:afro:
    8. Go to my first pride show

9. Go to an amusement park with friends

10. Watch the Sunset

11. Learn a new skill

12. Read three nonfiction books

13. Go to a Zoo

14. Have a bbq with friends

15. Play glow in the dark mini golf

16. Visit an active volcano

17. Attend a farmer’s market

18. Have a pizza on the beach with friends

19. Learn some basic words in Spanish, Italian and Greek for the trip

20. Visit at least three museums

21. Buy tickets for the powder room presents: Valentina. Because she's perfect, she's beautiful, she looks like Linda Evangelista... :smug:

22. Try food from a food truck

23. Make a budget for the first-year university

24. Go a day without technology - Saw this on someone else's and this might be the toughest yet. :s:

25. Pack up my stuff for university

26. Complete 30 hours open university free course for psychology in preparation for university

27. Sleep under the stars

28. Watch Baby Driver

29. Watch Wonder Woman

30. Have a Disney Film Marathon

31. Keep a travel Journal

32. Watch Descendants of the Sun - Everyone and their mother keeps telling me to watch this. I've put it off for a year but not anymore

33. Finish watching Suspicious partners

34. Finish watching Secret Forest - This is getting so interesting at the moment :shifty::argh:

35. Spend the day at the beach doing nothing.

36. Create an absolutely BANGING K-POP summer playlist. :awesome: Open to any song suggestions from people.

This is it at the moment, not sure if I'm allowed to add more as I go along but hopefully this is a good summmer.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    MCeesay I love your goals! Really good luck with your swimming!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.