Turn on thread page Beta

R many schools having the OCR english remarked?? watch

ReputationRep:
    My school seems to think that the OCR eng lit and lang results r kinda crazy. Any1 else???

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure because i was disappointed with my results... but judging by my results I would agree.
    Crazy as in bad??

ReputationRep:
    Yeh lol. I got A in Lit and Lang and I was really pleased but others whu were supposed to get A/A* were getting Bs.

Just wondered thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wherewathuwen?)
    Yeh lol. I got A in Lit and Lang and I was really pleased but others whu were supposed to get A/A* were getting Bs.

Just wondered thats all.
    Slightly odd result on English Language here, in the cultures paper I got 88/90 A* but the Non-Fiction paper something like 63/90-B which pulled the grade down to an A from A*. Not gonna get it remarked tho since im happy with an A and A* in Lit

ReputationRep:
    My results were slightly crazy.

In lit i got 37/40 (in a paper i seriously thought i had flunked as i wrote just over a page of rubbish) and then got 93/100 in the other paper. I got an A*

In lang i thought i nailed both papers but got 67/90 and 71/90 scraping an A.

ReputationRep:
    I was consistently getting A's in English at School but ended up with a B in Language and a C in Literature. I was really disappointed but I didn't hang around long enough to find out if my papers were going to be remarked or not. I think we did AQA though.

ReputationRep:
    Seemed to be fine at my school, i think.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.