Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheating on two girls on tsr...playing on my conscience Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm currently cheating on two girls that are here on TSR.

I have two accounts and I'm seeing one on each account. I have exchanged numbers with both girls and I'm currently in the process of seeing one of them. The other one we are planning to meet up around October-ish. I don't want to stop speaking to both of them because I want to know how they're like in person before I commit to something slightly more serious.

I just am a bit wary, am I doing something inherently bad that I should tell both of them, or should I just play it cool until I meet both of them so I can make my decision for good?

It's a bit addictive too, I feel tempted to create another account to start talking to more girls, to open up my pool of potential girlfriends. I'm not sure what to do here.
    Is your name Chris by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    You should carry on doing what you currently are doing, because this is something that girls generally do so you have nothing to feel bad about. You are simply keeping your options open which is the smart thing to do especially in this feminist era, girls do this all the time as well.

Guys in general should look to have as much options possible when it comes to women, it's feminist non sense to say that men should only be interested in only 1 girl at any specific time, and that you should feel bad if you don't do this.

Even if you are dating, men should carry on having contact with other girls until the girl you are with proved she wants to have a serious relationship.

(Original post by slade p)
    You should carry on doing what you currently are doing, because this is something that girls generally do so you have nothing to feel bad about. You are simply keeping your options open which is the smart thing to do especially in this feminist era, girls do this all the time as well.

Guys in general should look to have as much options possible when it comes to women, it's feminist non sense to say that men should only be interested in only 1 girl at any specific time, and that you should feel bad if you don't do this.

Even if you are dating men should carry on having contact with other girls until the girl you are with proved she wants to have a serious relationship.
    Yo, thanks for the serious answer. This is what my friend was telling me, i'll continue to do what I'm doing.

Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Brb just grabbing some popcorn
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Seeing more than one girl at once is normal. If you get on well and decide to take things to the next level and become a couple, then you should stop seeing the other girls (or be upfront about not intending to be exclusive).

ReputationRep:
    The girls might realise who you are by this thread tbh

ReputationRep:
    LMFAOOO

OP is dating TSRians?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/jW2cVPaFIlz2/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    All these threads in the last few days lmaooo

Who needs love Island when you have tsr 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butfirst_coffee)
    AryanGh
    I woke up from my nap. Logged on. Saw this. Now I hope I go to sleep and don't wake up.

ReputationRep:
    AryanGh

(Original post by qasim_96)
    AryanGh Here we have another useful thread.
    (Original post by butfirst_coffee)
    AryanGh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    AryanGh
    Pass me the rope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    Pass me the rope.
    Get it yourself you selfish prick

ReputationRep:
    Meeting up Octoberish? She's going to be banging a new guy by then, brah. Forget her and stick with the one you're seeing now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    All these threads in the last few days lmaooo

Who needs love Island when you have tsr 😂

PRSOM again :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Stop :doh:
    AND YOU NEED TO STUDY ! yallah ! go ! ima keep an eye on you boi :spank:

ReputationRep:
    This guy makes males look bad.. thanks dawg!! for nothing.. dammit.

ReputationRep:
    tbh if they're on TSR they most likely deserve it....

ReputationRep:
    If these girls know, I would be laughing.

ReputationRep:
    you haven't cheated if you haven't met both of them also blatant troll no one on tsr has two girlfriends lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Playaaa.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.