Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheating on two girls on tsr...playing on my conscience Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's not cheating though.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

You're not lol. You're a sad, lonely loser, stop making these stupid threads.

Are you too much of a saddo to meet girls in real life so you try on a forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm currently cheating on two girls that are here on TSR.

I have two accounts and I'm seeing one on each account. I have exchanged numbers with both girls and I'm currently in the process of seeing one of them. The other one we are planning to meet up around October-ish. I don't want to stop speaking to both of them because I want to know how they're like in person before I commit to something slightly more serious.

I just am a bit wary, am I doing something inherently bad that I should tell both of them, or should I just play it cool until I meet both of them so I can make my decision for good?

It's a bit addictive too, I feel tempted to create another account to start talking to more girls, to open up my pool of potential girlfriends. I'm not sure what to do here.
    Here is a little message for u
    Spoiler:
    Show

**** OFF, we have had enough of catfishes for now, yes i know u may not be a catfish, but your gonna ruin somebody's hopes, so THEREFORE YOU ARE DOING THE SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE AS A CATFISH. So please, leave it at 2 for now....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    All these threads in the last few days lmaooo

Who needs love Island when you have tsr 😂
    Omfg ikr, i have to admit tsr turning into a dating site isn't that worst thing in the world, but i think we r about to cross the line with this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Omfg ikr, i have to admit tsr turning into a dating site isn't that worst thing in the world, but i think we r about to cross the line with this...
    I just like watching the drama unfold on here :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    All these threads in the last few days lmaooo

Who needs love Island when you have tsr 😂
    Love Island is making everyone very over-excitable at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Love Island is making everyone very over-excitable at the moment.
    I don't watch it, I just hear everyone talking about it.

What im most surprised by is that you actually got a date with someone off tsr?! Didnt realise this was the new tinder

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.