Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone that lives in Surrey? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I might be moving to Surrey, is it a nice place to live in?

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in Surrey but I have visited. Surrey is a very nice place but it's extremely expensive; it's very much commuter orientated as in people who work in London will live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    I don't live in Surrey but I have visited. Surrey is a very nice place but it's extremely expensive; it's very much commuter orientated as in people who work in London will live there.
    Ohh okay, is it like a lot of villages and a town centre?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boredom101)
    Ohh okay, is it like a lot of villages and a town centre?
    Surrey has villages and towns and is the most wooded county in England.

It also includes parts of London, so it really depends on exactly where in Surrey you mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Surrey has villages and towns and is the most wooded county in England.

It also includes parts of London, so it really depends on exactly where in Surrey you mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I am not entirely sure where yet, but my mum was looking at an area called Cobham? I think that's what its called anyway. But if its woody then thats good.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not entirely sure where yet, but my mum was looking at an area called Cobham? I think that's what its called anyway. But if its woody then thats good.
    Cobham is a small town by the side of the River Mole. Some woods but surrounded by fields and the A3 dual carriageway on one side and the M25 below it... Has a large Sainsbury's on the outskirts and a Waitrose in the town.

Where do you currently live?

Some would say Cobham is rather posh... and it's also home to Chelsea FCs training ground so lots of wealthy footballers in the area.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cobham is a small town by the side of a river. Some woods but surrounded by fields and the A3 dual carriageway... Has a large Sainsbury's on the outskirts and a Waitrose in the town.

Where do you currently live?

Some would say Cobham is rather posh... and it's also home to Chelsea FC training ground so lots of wealthy footballers in the area.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that sounds great and it seems easily accessible. I live in South Kensington atm.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Oh that sounds great and it seems easily accessible. I live in South Kensington atm.
    It's like South Ken with cows.

It even has a branch of The Ivy. You'll be right at home.

Also consider Esher, Weybridge and Oxshot. Oh and Chobham (much smaller).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's like South Ken with cows.

It even has a branch of The Ivy. You'll be right at home.

Also consider Esher, Weybridge and Oxshot. Oh and Chobham (much smaller).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sounds great. Thank you for your suggestions. I will definitely look into them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.