Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your go to skincare product? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Obviously aimed at people into skincare/uses it.
    Mines are korean face sheet masks and vitamin C serum. I use both like everyday.

What's your go to skincare product(s)?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Mines are korean face sheet masks and vitamin C serum. I use both like everyday.

I go simple with Nivea for men.

Then for a face wash I go for Clearasil, it seems to be pretty decent for me.

ReputationRep:

Elemis. Though sometimes I nick a bit of Mrs RC's Perricone MD or Clarins. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    I love the sheetmasks! Which brand do you use? And hows the vit c working lol.

My go-to is bha/aha's and sheetmasks but im trying out a bunch of stuff from the ordinary soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    I love the sheetmasks! Which brand do you use? And hows the vit c working lol.

My go-to is bha/aha's and sheetmasks but im trying out a bunch of stuff from the ordinary soon
    Korean sheetmasks are the one! You can buy like 40 on ebay for £20 which works out 50p for one.
    the vitamin c is brightening up my skin

ReputationRep:
    Brazilian! They are amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Retinol is medically proven to improve facial appearance. Any other skin care product is unjustified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    Retinol is medically proven to improve facial appearance. Any other skin care product is unjustified.
    korean skincare is amazingggg. My skin is literally flawless now from using it😍

ReputationRep:

Lush Scrubee on my body in the shower. It is absolutely amazing and my skin smells like honey afterwards

Lush Ocean Salt on my face every other morning

ReputationRep:
    Dr organic Dead Sea mineral facewash, manuka honey or concentrated aloe vera face cream and to finish off dr organic royal jelly eye serum.

ReputationRep:
    Face B4 face wash, only product that actually keeps my skin clear

ReputationRep:
    Glamglow masks! I love the flash mud and the super mud. Literally feels like I've just got a facial.

ReputationRep:
    La Mer's "The Moisturizing Gel Cream" or Aesop's "Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Hydrating Cream" for me

ReputationRep:
    Simple face wash, Mario Badescu seaweed cleansing lotion and glycolic acid toner and lush's grease lightning spot treatment and their catastrophe cosmetic mask!

ReputationRep:
    i had small bumbs on my forhead and got regular spots on my face (not like acne but the odd pimple you get) - for 2 werks ive been using black african soap, thayers witch hazel toner, nivea soft moisturiser and like 2 times a week i do a clay mask with apple cider vinegar

by doing this my small bumps have gone and i dont get big pimples anymore

ReputationRep:
    L’Oréal red volcano, black charcoal wash and exfoliate
    Clerasils face mask/wash is brilliant if you use it as a mask, I see it my marks fade the next day

And I just a standard Nivea men’s moisturiser

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.