The Student Room Group

British Gas Customer Service Advisor (Leeds)

Hi all,

I have an interview in the next couple of weeks at British Gas in Leeds for the role of Customer Service Advisor. This face-to-face interview is the final stage of a 4-stage application process and I have already passed a telephone interview and role play.

I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience of applying for this role with British Gas (doesn't have to be the Leeds site) and could give me an idea of what sort of questions they're likely to ask. It's a values-based interview and will almost certainly be competency-based questions, but looking at the website and reading about the company's values, it's hard to guess what sort of questions they'll ask!

I know there are a couple of old threads on here asking about this role at BG, however the application process has changed somewhat in the 12 months, so I'm really looking for any recent experiences that you can share with me.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Hi there. I just had an assesment day at the Holbeck Branch 2 days ago. I am currently waiting for a response. Have you got the role or currently waiting for a response? And what day did they say the role started?Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending