Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British Gas Customer Service Advisor (Leeds) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have an interview in the next couple of weeks at British Gas in Leeds for the role of Customer Service Advisor. This face-to-face interview is the final stage of a 4-stage application process and I have already passed a telephone interview and role play.

I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience of applying for this role with British Gas (doesn't have to be the Leeds site) and could give me an idea of what sort of questions they're likely to ask. It's a values-based interview and will almost certainly be competency-based questions, but looking at the website and reading about the company's values, it's hard to guess what sort of questions they'll ask!

I know there are a couple of old threads on here asking about this role at BG, however the application process has changed somewhat in the 12 months, so I'm really looking for any recent experiences that you can share with me.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I just had an assesment day at the Holbeck Branch 2 days ago. I am currently waiting for a response. Have you got the role or currently waiting for a response? And what day did they say the role started?Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.