Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i'm interested to apply to oxbridge law and was wondering what a-levels would be suitable? I've initially picked English lit, psychology and politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicoleluar)
    i'm interested to apply to oxbridge law and was wondering what a-levels would be suitable? I've initially picked English lit, psychology and politics
    My school recommended history/English Lit/sociology/politics.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You have to pick the subjects that you feel you are going to get the best grades in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __gurlll1011__)
    My school recommended history/English Lit/sociology/politics.
    Sociology? Hmm I personally wouldn't recommend it.
    Perfect subjects for law:
    English lit
    History
    Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    Your choices are fine, so long as you will get top grades in them. Any subject that is intellectually rigorous is a good choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.