• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    I was asking Margaret
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daany72)
    thx, didnt see the reply there. Even Nigel farage and boris admitted it was a mistake to pledge 350 mil to the NHS that isnt going and isn't 350 mil. so why does she not belive it .
    I don't know tbh. It's probably what she's read in the daily express or the sun.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maragaret Hewitt)
    I don't know tbh. It's probably what she's read in the daily express or the sun.
    How does it feel to have split personality disorders?

ReputationRep:
    Has your lady garden turned into a sleeve yet??

ReputationRep:
    I believe in an elected house of lords where we elect people to become lords and sit in the chamber. I love the queen and the royal family.
    Don't make us leave voters look stupid please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    I was asking Margaret
    I don't think so but you never know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Tfw in one of my first lectures we were threatened with a fail if we mixed up the ECJ and ECtHR :emo:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Same here :rofl:

PRSOM
    What degrees did you guys do?
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm guessing law but idk lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I am Margaret's son and I set this up. Did that help you understand older leave supporters? I voted remain btw.
    Totally not the same person....
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I did Politics & International Relations - I got a 2:1! Doing a Masters now
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I do indeed study Law

ReputationRep:
    okay. how what about the fact she said she believes the money sent to the EU was 350 mil, EVEN THOUGH nigel farage and boris apeman johnson admitted it wasn't 350 mil and the fact none of it is going to the NHS
    Name:  bus.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  44.1 KB

She thinks that the EU will give them the right to stay just like the UK government will do the same.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am Margaret (just noticed that I spelt my username wrong!!) My son got me to create an account so I could answer your questions because I am older and I voted to leave the EU. Now I know some young people were not happy that we mostly voted leave while they voted remain so I shall answer your questions!
    What are your thoughts on the pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre because to be honest I'm dead against it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh come off it. You're a bored, 19-year-old lad trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like your choice. Wackkk. You'd choose to vote out because you are already financially stable. Simple as. Upper class bee.atchhh

ReputationRep:
    well done .

NOT

ReputationRep:
    Hi Margaret,

60, eh? So...that'd mean you were born in 1957. What were your favourite programmes growing up in the 1960s? Radio and Television...?

Be really interested to hear them. And your favourite presenters, of course Oh, and what would your favourite dinner or tea be?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am Margaret (just noticed that I spelt my username wrong!!) My son got me to create an account so I could answer your questions because I am older and I voted to leave the EU. Now I know some young people were not happy that we mostly voted leave while they voted remain so I shall answer your questions!
    When did you leave?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a teacher by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    How significant was immigration policies in your choice to vote leave ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm quite interested in how campaigns interact with the electorate. Naturally you'll get plenty of questions about why you voted the way you did, but I was wondering--

What arguments from the Remain campaign, if any, made you think twice about your support for Leave?

What elements of the Leave campaign, if any, did you disagree with?

And another one from idle curiosity--

Were you able to vote in the 1975 referendum on EC membership and, if so, how did you vote (or not vote, as the case may be)? Half the people I've spoken to who would be eligible then don't actually remember one way or the other!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.