Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy trouble. Watch

Announcements

So there is a guy, we'd been speaking for 1 - 2 years. He lives far away though. When i get his time, he is amazing. Complimentary, thoughtful, remembers things we spoke about before. Even uses my own little sayings in convos.
    Then i don't hear from him for days or he ignores me. Just fyi lots of sexual snapchat/emails/messages.

I know he doesn't care but part of me says he must like you if...

I removed him from my life completely, blocked him on all social media and he sent me messages through bank transfers.

I started speaking to him again and for a while i had his full attention... now its back to the same.

I have removed him again but have spent the last few days stalking his social media lol.

Guess i just need to hear people tell me that i was just an easy girl for when he's bored and its nothing more. I need the strength to stay away from him but he is so damn cute.

He's also a YouTuber (not huge or anything) and I'm trying to not watch his videos over and over but damn my suggested just keeps throwing him in my face.

I've been stupid and know i should walk away but its so hard when you care so much.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there is a guy, we'd been speaking for 1 - 2 years. He lives far away though. When i get his time, he is amazing. Complimentary, thoughtful, remembers things we spoke about before. Even uses my own little sayings in convos.
    Then i don't hear from him for days or he ignores me. Just fyi lots of sexual snapchat/emails/messages.

I removed him from my life completely, blocked him on all social media and he sent me messages through bank transfers.

I started speaking to him again and for a while i had his full attention... now its back to the same.

I have removed him again but have spent the last few days stalking his social media lol.

Guess i just need to hear people tell me that i was just an easy girl for when he's bored and its nothing more. I need the strength to stay away from him but he is so damn cute.

He's also a YouTuber (not huge or anything) and I'm trying to not watch his videos over and over but damn my suggested just keeps throwing him in my face.

I've been stupid and know i should walk away but its so hard when you care so much.
    It sounds like he knows he can win you back easily. The fact that he went through such lengths to try and contact you via bank transfers (this is a new one to me) is extremely desperate. Look past his looks for a second and realise that he's playing you and probably just after sex.
    • Very Important Poster

I think your assessment of the situation is pretty good. You are good as reserve and when he is bored, but he treats you with indifference when he has other things to do.

That isn't the sort of person you want to be spending energy on especially as you know you want more and will get hurt eventually.

You were smart in cutting him off (almost completely) and you need to stick to that. he's had his chance and he has shown you what he thinks.

Much better to be patient, work on yourself and doing things you like and being a bit patient. Whilst you are swooning after him, then you have less time to find a guy that will like you for who you are and want to spend time just with you. You know this guy is bad news its just you would like him to be different but he isnt. Hang in there and things will change.

ReputationRep:

Your obsessed. MOVE THE FCK ON. If your stalking his social media it shows your a NEEDY FCK WHO HAS NO LIFE cause you have nothing better to do than stalk him. Do something to forget or take your mind of things.

ReputationRep:
    Link his yt innit

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.