Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get over a stranger? Watch

Announcements

Soooo..I was in a sports shop and I seen this boy..I feel like instantly we shared a moment and I cant stop thinking about it, Ive never seen him since and the eye contact was huge. Does this mean anything or am I a total weirdo? I cant stop thinking about it 😂😂

Help!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did you smile when you made eye contact?

ReputationRep:
    Love at first sight.

ReputationRep:
    Am fed up of these threads, it's something so simple, an eye contact, stop dragging it to a 'possible' thing.

ReputationRep:
    Total weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Am fed up of these threads, it's something so simple, an eye contact, stop dragging it to a 'possible' thing.
    Eye contact is fundamental sign of attraction especially if youre staring or repeated

ReputationRep:
    For All you know, he could be planning to kill you in his head so chill

ReputationRep:
    He made eye contact.

Wow, that could mean he loves you, he wants to be with you, he wants to marry you, he wants to spend his life with you, he wants to keep you a slave, he wants to kill you, who knows.

All I know is he looked at you, was there something on your face?

Fly over him with a helicopter.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He wants your babies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Soooo..I was in a sports shop and I seen this boy..I feel like instantly we shared a moment and I cant stop thinking about it, Ive never seen him since and the eye contact was huge. Does this mean anything or am I a total weirdo? I cant stop thinking about it 😂😂

Help!!!!
    Your a total weirdo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.