Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Debating just not turning up to work Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I have this job but it's like a temporary casual worker type thing and it's just something to do over the summer like I don't need the money and what not but anyways I've agreed to work next Monday and Tuesday however my team leader has acted really weird and called me today at 5:30am and so I am worried as to how he's gonna act towards me on Monday and I just feel like I'm better off not going back cause I don't wanna be in his space
    I mean there's quite a lot of us that work there and it's not like he could do much when I'm actually at work cause it's never gonna be just me and him there like basically it's an events venue and I'm involved in the catering aspect of it

I've been desperate trying to get hold of a number for like the personnel manager or whatever but nobody's answered the phone and the lady who hired me hasn't replied to my email either so idk what to do like should I just not turn up next week.

I got hired with this other agency and I can get work via that so like it doesn't matter if I can't have these guys on my cv either

ReputationRep:
    Cut the bs. Fk the person's "space"....go to work and don't let something like that stop you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon5555)
    Cut the bs. Fk the person's "space"....go to work and don't let something like that stop you.
    Thanks for the advice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.