Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    😂😂😂😂
    It's true, isn't it? 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustDoIt!)
    Any dishes you recommend?
    ummm i cant recommend there is many arab countries with many dishes but when you go just ask for the dish thats ordered the most. BUT YOU HAVE TO EAT shawarma !! its sooooo good but make sure you get it from a good place !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    Yeahhhhh boiii!!! Arab food all the way 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ayyyy !

ReputationRep:
    Considering that the British diet is so multi-cultural and a lot of our signature dishes have their origins in other cultures and countries, it's hard to quantify.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    It's true, isn't it? 😂
    That's literally it...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Or the full English breakfast thingy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    I mean I don't think arab food is as spicy as Indian food.. some of us eat whole chillies for goodness sake
    we eat whole chillies sometimes whilst eating rice or sommet ! well us Libyans do ( but i don't lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    ummm i cant recommend there is many arab countries with many dishes but when you go just ask for the dish thats ordered the most. BUT YOU HAVE TO EAT shawarma !! its sooooo good but make sure you get it from a good place !
    Looks like a kebab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    British food? You mean fish and chips?
    Fish and chips one of the few British dishes that is great to have cooked for you when you eat out. When you add mushy peas and tartar sauce it's perfect.

But I meant other dishes such as roasts, pies, cottage pie, toad in the hole and so forth.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah like I love my exotic tasty food not mushed peas and mashed potatoes for dinner

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a kebab?
    arabic chicken wrap ! mmm mouth watering as i type this. CHICKEN IS BAE !! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    Wallahi once you've had jollof rice British food doesn't cut it.
    Yummy! I love prawn jollof rice:love:

ReputationRep:
    arabic chicken wrap ! mmm mouth watering as i type this. CHICKEN IS BAE !! :love:
    CHICKEN (that someone else cooks for you) IS BAE!!

ReputationRep:
    CHICKEN (that someone else cooks for you) IS BAE!!
    I COOK THE BEST CHICKEN IN TOWN watcha sayin ? ( my sis says it's better than charcoal chicken so i'm proud ) come i'll make you some shawarma if u want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    Wallahi once you've had jollof rice British food doesn't cut it.
    jollof rice looks PENG i wanna try it one day !

ReputationRep:
    I COOK THE BEST CHICKEN IN TOWN watcha sayin ? ( my sis says it's better than charcoal chicken so i'm proud ) come i'll make you some shawarma if u want
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, reaches arms towards you, take me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eunomia)
    Compared to the majority of the countries I have been to, it seems like so many people here don't season their food. And by seasoning I don't even mean just spices; herbs and even salt and pepper are underused in many dishes. I went to Fridays and ordered a steak, which turned out to be the driest, most tasteless stake I have ever tasted. I added salt and pepper and covered it with Jack Daniels sauce to make it edible. Fridays was much better when I had it abroad.

A number of other European countries are the same when it comes to food. It's the Mediterranean European countries that have great cuisines.

I love roasts, pie and mash, and other traditional British dishes when they are home-cooked by someone who knows how to season. They're rarely good when eaten at a restaurant though.
    This is one of my greatest fears to move to Uk. All the people I know that have been there says the food is practically tasteless. And dear god if it's true I will be suffering very much there. I'm from Venezuela (a Latin American country) and we season our food a lot! And I think particularly my family more, because my dad is Jordan and my mom is Cuban, so every day I eat, Arabic food or Cuban food or Venezuelan.. and most of the days a combination hahaha. My friends love to come to my house just to eat my parent's dishes, so food it's a big deal in my family

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Us Asians have dat spicy curry
    Preach

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, reaches arms towards you, take me
    come to mama !! trust u will die for Arab food after that !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Preach
    Absolutely in love with chicken tikka masala mhhhmmmmm :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.