The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im arab and i think its not the girl that would reject you but the parents.
Original post by 20320452
Eastern European and have zero interest in white boys, especially British

Hmm, i kinda agree with this. I find that eastern Europeans tend to be attracted to the same nationality tho more than any other.
Original post by elforjg02
alot of arabs are actually tall im 5'6 lol

It's so rare, I don't know much arabs that are tall 😫😫 I look like a minion in front of all my friends 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha believe it or not, I'm easten European (Russian to be specific) and my boyfriend is black. My family really approve of him

Now that is surprising! :tongue:

Do you live in Russia?
Original post by Hambi123
It's so rare, I don't know much arabs that are tall 😫😫 I look like a minion in front of all my friends 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahaha i know arab girls even taller than me :biggrin: but trust me then it's easy for u to find a man taller than you with many manlets these days no offense
I'm mixed, My last 2 boyfriends were white and I'm dating a mixed race boy atm, I don't think I have a racial preference tbh
Some will... some wont...
Im Iranian and it wasnt on the list but I dont care :biggrin:
Why are you all obsessed with *race*...?
Original post by Sabertooth
Now that is surprising! :tongue:

Do you live in Russia?

Nope, UK. The relationship could never pass in Russia, most Russians are already very discriminating towards black people
Nope, UK. The relationship could never pass in Russia, most Russians are already very discriminating towards black people

Что???

Apologies, I am half-Russian myself, and I am fascinated by this statement, because a lot of people where I lived (Yakutsk, Novosibirsk) are with Dagestanis, Chechens or Yakuts, some even with Asians and Blacks. (Barely any I know specifically with another ethnic-Slavic Russian)

I've never been to the West Side though, so that's subject to change,

Please tell me more.
(edited 6 years ago)
@qasim_96 zainab will take the slav
Original post by AryanGh
@qasim_96 zainab will take the slav

I'm sure she will...
Original post by qasim_96
I'm sure she will...

whisper that urdu in my ear one more time bby
Original post by AryanGh
whisper that urdu in my ear one more time bby

Zainab tum meri liye biryani banao gee? 😂😂😂
Tbh I personally don't really have a preference so yeah, but it also depends on what you're like personality wise.
Original post by AryanGh
Что???

Apologies, I am half-Russian myself, and I am fascinated by this statement, because a lot of people where I lived (Yakutsk, Novosibirsk) are with Dagestanis, Chechens or Yakuts, some even with Asians and Blacks. (Barely any I know specifically with another ethnic-Slavic Russian)

I've never been to the West Side though, so that's subject to change,

Please tell me more.

I've never actually been to Russia so never seen it first hand. However my dad has and these type of things are common in Russia: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html
A classic example also is a black man playing for Russia's international team scored a goal. Instead of cheering for him they started throwing bananas at him and making monkey sounds. As a black person you will be part of a veryyyy small minority so bound to be outcasted. What is the other half of your ethnicity?
Yeah some white guys are good looking just as in any other race you get good looking and bad looking people- i'm pakistani btw
I've never actually been to Russia so never seen it first hand. However my dad has and these type of things are common in Russia: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html
A classic example also is a black man playing for Russia's international team scored a goal. Instead of cheering for him they started throwing bananas at him and making monkey sounds. As a black person you will be part of a veryyyy small minority so bound to be outcasted. What is the other half of your ethnicity?

Persian. My very existence is proof that Russians can be tolerable sometimes.
I've heard this story as well, it's a shame, the hooligans that attend the matches represent us in a bad light. In actuality, Russia is more diverse than these people are inclined to believe. The further East you go that is..
Original post by AryanGh
Persian. My very existence is proof that Russians can be tolerable sometimes.
I've heard this story as well, it's a shame, the hooligans that attend the matches represent us in a bad light. In actuality, Russia is more diverse than these people are inclined to believe. The further East you go that is..

That's interesting, I never knew that you actually have diversity in some places. I guess it'd be diverse to a small extent so you'd still get some discrimination. Also I've never come across that mix.. it's a unique one though. Can you speak fluent Russian and do you engage in any culture, like food?
That's interesting, I never knew that you actually have diversity in some places. I guess it'd be diverse to a small extent so you'd still get some discrimination. Also I've never come across that mix.. it's a unique one though. Can you speak fluent Russian and do you engage in any culture, like food?

Yes I am a fluent speaker, I lived there and we speak it at home (my dad's is advanced)

Latest

Trending

Trending