Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Look at this if ur a brown/arab/eastern asian girl or eastern european girl please! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    I'm Arab and it depends to be honest with you. I'm all about going to the gym and keeping myself healthy and hygienic. You saying you're 6ft makes it even better 😂 I'm only 5"1 or 5"2 and I'm so short. Arabs are known to be short! A lot of girls tend to go for people outside of their culture; hope this isn't a troll ^^ I'm a British Arab too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    alot of arabs are actually tall im 5'6 lol

ReputationRep:
    im arab and i think its not the girl that would reject you but the parents.

(Original post by 20320452)
    Eastern European and have zero interest in white boys, especially British
    Hmm, i kinda agree with this. I find that eastern Europeans tend to be attracted to the same nationality tho more than any other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    alot of arabs are actually tall im 5'6 lol
    It's so rare, I don't know much arabs that are tall 😫😫 I look like a minion in front of all my friends 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Haha believe it or not, I'm easten European (Russian to be specific) and my boyfriend is black. My family really approve of him
    Now that is surprising!

Do you live in Russia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    It's so rare, I don't know much arabs that are tall 😫😫 I look like a minion in front of all my friends 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahaha i know arab girls even taller than me but trust me then it's easy for u to find a man taller than you with many manlets these days no offense

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed, My last 2 boyfriends were white and I'm dating a mixed race boy atm, I don't think I have a racial preference tbh

ReputationRep:
    Some will... some wont...
    Im Iranian and it wasnt on the list but I dont care

ReputationRep:
    Why are you all obsessed with *race*...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Now that is surprising!

Do you live in Russia?
    Nope, UK. The relationship could never pass in Russia, most Russians are already very discriminating towards black people

ReputationRep:
    Nope, UK. The relationship could never pass in Russia, most Russians are already very discriminating towards black people
    Что???

Apologies, I am half-Russian myself, and I am fascinated by this statement, because a lot of people where I lived (Yakutsk, Novosibirsk) are with Dagestanis, Chechens or Yakuts, some even with Asians and Blacks. (Barely any I know specifically with another ethnic-Slavic Russian)

I've never been to the West Side though, so that's subject to change,

Please tell me more.

ReputationRep:
    qasim_96 zainab will take the slav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    qasim_96 zainab will take the slav
    I'm sure she will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I'm sure she will...
    whisper that urdu in my ear one more time bby

ReputationRep:
    whisper that urdu in my ear one more time bby
    Zainab tum meri liye biryani banao gee? 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I personally don't really have a preference so yeah, but it also depends on what you're like personality wise.

ReputationRep:
    Что???

Apologies, I am half-Russian myself, and I am fascinated by this statement, because a lot of people where I lived (Yakutsk, Novosibirsk) are with Dagestanis, Chechens or Yakuts, some even with Asians and Blacks. (Barely any I know specifically with another ethnic-Slavic Russian)

I've never been to the West Side though, so that's subject to change,

Please tell me more.
    I've never actually been to Russia so never seen it first hand. However my dad has and these type of things are common in Russia: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...102-story.html
    A classic example also is a black man playing for Russia's international team scored a goal. Instead of cheering for him they started throwing bananas at him and making monkey sounds. As a black person you will be part of a veryyyy small minority so bound to be outcasted. What is the other half of your ethnicity?

Yeah some white guys are good looking just as in any other race you get good looking and bad looking people- i'm pakistani btw

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually been to Russia so never seen it first hand. However my dad has and these type of things are common in Russia: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...102-story.html
    A classic example also is a black man playing for Russia's international team scored a goal. Instead of cheering for him they started throwing bananas at him and making monkey sounds. As a black person you will be part of a veryyyy small minority so bound to be outcasted. What is the other half of your ethnicity?
    Persian. My very existence is proof that Russians can be tolerable sometimes.
    I've heard this story as well, it's a shame, the hooligans that attend the matches represent us in a bad light. In actuality, Russia is more diverse than these people are inclined to believe. The further East you go that is..

ReputationRep:
    Persian. My very existence is proof that Russians can be tolerable sometimes.
    I've heard this story as well, it's a shame, the hooligans that attend the matches represent us in a bad light. In actuality, Russia is more diverse than these people are inclined to believe. The further East you go that is..
    That's interesting, I never knew that you actually have diversity in some places. I guess it'd be diverse to a small extent so you'd still get some discrimination. Also I've never come across that mix.. it's a unique one though. Can you speak fluent Russian and do you engage in any culture, like food?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.