Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

did you enjoy high school? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well the beginning of secondary school was crap, but then I absolutely loved year 9-11. And then sixth form came and killed me (although I did enjoy my time there)

ReputationRep:
    I just hated secondary school especially year 7 were I was ALWAYS bullied, from year 7 up to year 11(Except year 10 and 8) I hated every single second of it, I was constantly being annoyed by retards and had almost no friends because people in my secondary school are such chavs, also school hours were sooooo long and stressful for no reason, thank god I did my GCSEs this year and finally leaving this hell hole behind. Sixth Form will be much more nicer I can feel it
    Primary school was even more ****, I had quite a handful of friends and lots of people to talk to so I was very social but the reason why it was **** is because of bullying, I was literally the main target of bullying EVERYDAY and back then I was too scared to fight back, now if someone tries to bully me I kick the crap out of them.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, in between dealing with bullies, aspergers syndrome and family issues it wasn't the best time of my life. I came out with half decent GCSE's though so it wasn't all to waste

ReputationRep:
    I never looked forward to going to school that I can remember so I'd say no as a whole

ReputationRep:
    Stop calling it high school you're giving in to American English. Preserve your heritage people!

Semi-joking aside (more like quarter-joking), its alright. Has ups and downs.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. One year left for me

I'd say school hinders rather than helps my education

And I can't stand the people there of course

ReputationRep:
    Ups and downs but generally nah
    Sixth form tho lol was all abit of a joke about 20 from school went to my sixth form and only 4 of us made it to the end and we got **** results. The whole 2 years was basically discussions on who got the worse results then, how many Us did you get etc srs. What happened is that we went in complacent as our secondary school hyped up our grades. B grades at GCSEs didn't cut the mustard for a levels.

ReputationRep:
    It all fell apart in Year 8. Some alright stuff happened in Year 11 when I finally started to show how I was really feeling.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.