The Student Room Group

Decisions

My insurance choice acceptance grades are lower than my firm choice. Will they confirm a place straight away of will they wait to see if I met the conditions of my firm choice? I'm currently in full time employment and need to give 4 weeks notice but I want a place confirmed before I do so. I'm awaiting gcse results on 24th Aug and it will take a few days to get in touch with my firm choice etc. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance
Original post by Lncally
My insurance choice acceptance grades are lower than my firm choice. Will they confirm a place straight away of will they wait to see if I met the conditions of my firm choice? I'm currently in full time employment and need to give 4 weeks notice but I want a place confirmed before I do so. I'm awaiting gcse results on 24th Aug and it will take a few days to get in touch with my firm choice etc. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance

If your firm doesn't accept you they ( your insurance) will offer you a place ( subject you meet their requirements)
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Lncally

Why will it "take a few days to get in touch with" your Firm?

Do you have to meet a GCSE requirement for both your Firm and Insurance?
Reply 3
Original post by Doonesbury
Why will it "take a few days to get in touch with" your Firm?

Do you have to meet a GCSE requirement for both your Firm and Insurance?

I have to get GCSE maths for my firm. I was told once I get my gcse result I need to contact my firm and then it will take a few days before ucas track will be updated

Quick Reply

Latest