Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any fellow weeknd fans out there? If so, how big of a fan r u? Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Two questions: Why no ban, and why is the thread still up?

(Original post by Ryanthom100)
    The person is 😢😢. They pretended to literally be my dream girl 😢
    Smh, what are you, 6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Not a clue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)

Smh, what are you, 6?
    No, 17

ReputationRep:
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😝 😝😝😝
    Sorry not sorry. Been to any of his concerts yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieSusee)
    Sorry not sorry. Been to any of his concerts yet?
    Naaa, I regret not going to his starboy one sooo bad. Though I would of only really went if I had good floor tickets, and god knows how much they would of cost.... Wat about u?

ReputationRep:
    Naaa, I regret not going to his starboy one sooo bad. Though I would of only really went if I had good floor tickets, and god knows how much they would of cost.... Wat about u?
    Ah, that's a shame. And yeah it's pretty pricey, my sister bought two so I thought she was taking me with her but nope she took her best friend, which was so great. I was watching her snapchat stories while absolutely fuming haha

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's a shame. And yeah it's pretty pricey, my sister bought two so I thought she was taking me with her but nope she took her best friend, which was so great. I was watching her snapchat stories while absolutely fuming haha
    Haha, that would of been torchure for me xD. Wat other singers do u like?

ReputationRep:
    Ryan have yiu heard a boogie? The weeknd got people talking about him on social media and I think a boogie is better than a lot of the bs on nowadays

Check out A boogie with the hoodie - ransom (he ain't too popular but got a few million views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon5555)
    Ryan have yiu heard a boogie? The weeknd got people talking about him on social media and I think a boogie is better than a lot of the bs on nowadays

Check out A boogie with the hoodie - ransom (he ain't too popular but got a few million views)
    No I haven't, will defo check him out tomorrow tho, need to get to sleep now as i have to be up at 7am tomorrow....

ReputationRep:
    I love the weekend. It's free time to go out, watch tv, play games. So much fun

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that would of been torchure for me xD. Wat other singers do u like?
    My music taste is really weird because I love the Weeknd but also Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life was a dream come true), Slipknot, Eminem, Bastille, Bryson Tiller, Kaleo, Drake, Infant Annihilator and others. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I only know the starboy song but have listened to it too much

ReputationRep:
    My music taste is really weird because I love the Weeknd but also Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life was a dream come true), Slipknot, Eminem, Bastille, Bryson Tiller, Kaleo, Drake, Infant Annihilator and others. What about you?
    Omfg ikr xD. Lust for life was a dream come true lol, I don't mind drake, prefer kendrick lamar over eminem but like him still, but I LOVE lana del rey. I love her two new songs with asap rocky. Wat do u think of her new album?

ReputationRep:
    i think i commented on one of your threads about xo before, cos of yo pic, but i looooove abel. seen him live and he's been following me on twitter for over two years, i literally stan this man with everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashaxo99)
    i think i commented on one of your threads about xo before, cos of yo pic, but i looooove abel. seen him live and he's been following me on twitter for over two years, i literally stan this man with everything.
    He follows u on twitter?! :O Did u do anything to get followed by him?

ReputationRep:
    He follows u on twitter?! :O Did u do anything to get followed by him?
    i just @'d him everyday for like a month or so and then someone retweeted me onto his timeline and he randomly followed me, i WAS SO SHOOK. it was like a day or two after his coachella performance in 2015 and i was watching it back on youtube and tweeting about how great it was AND then halfway through i got the notification that he'd followed me and i literally started crying. are you apart of the insta or twitter fanbase? i've attached a pic of my last few tweets before he followed me, although i've changed my username now!

Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  390.8 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    i just @'d him everyday for like a month or so and then someone retweeted me onto his timeline and he randomly followed me, i WAS SO SHOOK. it was like a day or two after his coachella performance in 2015 and i was watching it back on youtube and tweeting about how great it was AND then halfway through i got the notification that he'd followed me and i literally started crying. are you apart of the insta or twitter fanbase? i've attached a pic of my last few tweets before he followed me, although i've changed my username now!

Jeesssuusss, ain't gonna lie, I would of freaked out to like you, but I would of had to play it cool xD. I'm part of his insta fanbase. Never use twitter for some reason, although I think I might after seeing this lol.

ReputationRep:
    Omfg ikr xD. Lust for life was a dream come true lol, I don't mind drake, prefer kendrick lamar over eminem but like him still, but I LOVE lana del rey. I love her two new songs with asap rocky. Wat do u think of her new album?
    Kendrick Lamar is really good too I completely forgot to mention him whoops but her new album is absolute perfection I love it so so much

ReputationRep:

Omg I'd be screaming if that happened you are so blessed

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big fan also, I've been listening to trilogy and kissland for many years literally everyday. However I have lost some respect for him. He met this guy called jeremy rose who gave him the idea about doing dark rnb and also produced the morning, what you need and loft music. Abel completely stole his suggested genre and took it on as his own. Weeknd music was very cringey before jeremy rose.. I heard the original version of the morning and its safe to say that he would have never made it without jeremy. Take a read of the full story https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7...ajorly-screwed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.