Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm at uni and a virgin. I have just finished my first year of uni.

Near the start of the year a sexy girl in my flat said she would have sex with me if i didn't get laid by the end of the year.

I still haven't got laid and she is a housemate next year.

Do i tell her i'm up for it or wait for her to ask me?
    Or are housemates a no-go for casual sex?

ReputationRep:
    Pounce on that opportunity

ReputationRep:
    This situation legit has a very Fresh Meat vibe to it.

Maybe half-jokingly bring it up to her if you're definitely up for it, see how she responds, and gauge it/take it from there.

General rule of 'don't **** where you eat' can bite you in the arse though if you let things get too complicated. Be sure that you both know what you're getting into beforehand. Be very sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    Go for that sh1t mate. Pounce on that opportunity
    We were playing a drinking game where we asked questions and somone asked who you most wanted to have sex with in the room.

For some reason, i said another person than her, i guess at the time not to make me seem desperate. When i look back on it it must have been quite insulting and was probably a stupid thing to do considering. I worry that this may be a problem if i ask her. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nya-nya)
    We were playing a drinking game where we asked questions and somone asked who you most wanted to have sex with in the room.

For some reason, i said another person than her, i guess at the time not to make me seem desperate. When i look back on it it must have been quite insulting and was probably a stupid thing to do considering. I worry that this may be a problem if i ask her. What do you think?
    Yh that was a mistake, i get where you came from but you should have said her cause then she would have felt you want her more other than want her just for the pussy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    Yh that was a mistake, i get where you came from but you should have said her cause then she would have felt you want her more other than want her just for the pussy
    Yeah that sounds about right. Does this mean i've poosibly ruined an opportunity to have sex with the most attractive person i know?

ReputationRep:
    Is this not from the storyline of the inbetweeners?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piña colada)

I haven't watched it, what happens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piña colada)
    Good point lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that sounds about right. Does this mean i've poosibly ruined an opportunity to have sex with the most attractive person i know?
    Look man the positives outweigh the benefits, one you would have lost your virginity (FINALLY FFS), two you would have done it with a hot chick and you could have got to know here better or at least you might have had sex regularly.
    So overall, YOU FCKED UP
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm at uni and a virgin. I have just finished my first year of uni.

Near the start of the year a sexy girl in my flat said she would have sex with me if i didn't get laid by the end of the year.

I still haven't got laid and she is a housemate next year.

Do i tell her i'm up for it or wait for her to ask me?
    Or are housemates a no-go for casual sex?
    Wat, why in the world would you take one girl's word for it? She could be winding you up for all she cares.

Could have just pulled at a club or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    DOn't have sex with your housemate. That really can change the whole house-dynamics and make things really awkward and unnecessarily complicated.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.