Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Spanish really difficult? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalaland09)
    you are very welcome here in rio! undergrad!. probably manchester, you never know, london is overcrowded

I'm really sorry about venezuela, it is sad and i know its beautiful, I've never been there but i have friends who have gone to the beaches and they say that they are stunning
    Thanks!! Yes I considered London but I got 7 in ielts overall but 6 in writing, and all unis in London that had the program in forensic psychology that is what I want, asked for at least 6.5 in writing in the ielts.. so other cities. I hope you get the score you need in the ielts, what's your aiming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TagridS)
    Thanks!! Yes I considered London but I got 7 in ielts overall but 6 in writing, and all unis in London that had the program in forensic psychology that is what I want, asked for at least 6.5 in writing in the ielts.. so other cities. I hope you get the score you need in the ielts, what's your aiming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm looking to get a 7 overall and the rest, i`ve been studying for months! its not that I'm not confident of my english but is really different to talk and write that taking a test, and even more the academic module

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to get a 7 overall and the rest, i`ve been studying for months! its not that I'm not confident of my english but is really different to talk and write that taking a test, and even more the academic module
    Yeah I know what you mean. I can advice you to practice academic writing, there is an American page, chegg.com that has amazing tutors for this preparation if you want. Practice the charts and graphs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the listening! You may understand evything in movies but the listening it's hard, in YouTube there are real listening ielts tests

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everything*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean. I can advice you to practice academic writing, there is an American page, chegg.com that has amazing tutors for this preparation if you want. Practice the charts and graphs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What about speaking? was it hard?

ReputationRep:
    What about speaking? was it hard?
    I was quite nervous about the speaking, but it was by far the easiest. I thought it was question after question, but not, it was like a conversation

ReputationRep:
    it probably depends on the interviewer of course, but the people who took the test the same day I did, said the same about the interview. And it is only 15 minutes..

ReputationRep:
    I would avoid to be too chatty, try to use big words, remember it's your time to show yourself

ReputationRep:
    I would avoid to be too chatty, try to use big words, remember it's your time to show yourself
    I see.. thank you very much Tagrid! you've been really really helpful

ReputationRep:
    I see.. thank you very much Tagrid! you've been really really helpful
    You're very welcome leo, happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    hola! puedo intender mucho pero no puedo hablar o escribir bien

necessito apprender gramatica!
    I can understand bits of that simply by knowing a little French.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.