The Student Room Group

What to do for my 18th?

Now, I've got quite a few friends. Close? Not exactly, but we're friends. I've never gotten truly drunk before, despite going to a few parties. I feel like I'll be letting everyone down if I don't have do anything for my 18th.

My main pressure is that my crush said that her 18th would involve vodka. If I do nothing, I'll look super lame.

I don't want my house wrecked and I just don't know what to do for my 18th. Any advice?
Original post by Heirio
Now, I've got quite a few friends. Close? Not exactly, but we're friends. I've never gotten truly drunk before, despite going to a few parties. I feel like I'll be letting everyone down if I don't have do anything for my 18th.

My main pressure is that my crush said that her 18th would involve vodka. If I do nothing, I'll look super lame.

I don't want my house wrecked and I just don't know what to do for my 18th. Any advice?

You don't have to do anything for your 18th if you don't want to?? I didn't bother doing anything other than go shopping and nobody seemed to care or make a big deal.

You could go to a bar with all your friends for your 18th - This is what most people I know did for their 18th and it seemed somewhat of a success...
Reply 2
Original post by Heirio

Umm I'm literally going to sleep all day? If you say it's lame not to get drunk I can't help you
Reply 3
Original post by Xopher_
Umm I'm literally going to sleep all day? If you say it's lame not to get drunk I can't help you

I meant I thought my crush would see me as lame, since she said hers would involve vodka.
Don't have to party at your own house. Go to a club with a couple of friends? ^-^ nothing of yours gets trashed and you'll have fun
Have a party. 🎉🎊
Reply 6
Original post by Heirio
I meant I thought my crush would see me as lame, since she said hers would involve vodka.

Oh if you're gonna drink to impress her or to look 'cool' and you don't want to I wouldn't bother
(edited 6 years ago)
Don't feel pressured to mate, I usually don't do anything on my birthdays.

I'm going to the club's for my 18th.

Or you could just go out for a nice meal :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending