The Student Room Group

Pregnant?

First of all, I have really bad anxiety and get really stressed. So my girlfriend decided to give me a hand job one day and I told her to move when I came, she did not get wet. After that that she washed her hands whilst I cleaned up with tissues, I then put then down the toilet. My first question is that: is it possible for the fun to be transferred to the toilet seat then if so what are the chances of getting pregnant? After that we may on the sofa with her head on my chest (both had clothes on) later when she went to leave around 20 minutes later I realised I had a patch of sperm on my t shirt, this has been worrying me alot. Could she somehow get pregnant?
Original post by Anonymous
First of all, I have really bad anxiety and get really stressed. So my girlfriend decided to give me a hand job one day and I told her to move when I came, she did not get wet. After that that she washed her hands whilst I cleaned up with tissues, I then put then down the toilet. My first question is that: is it possible for the fun to be transferred to the toilet seat then if so what are the chances of getting pregnant? After that we may on the sofa with her head on my chest (both had clothes on) later when she went to leave around 20 minutes later I realised I had a patch of sperm on my t shirt, this has been worrying me alot. Could she somehow get pregnant?

Not from that, no. Sperm can't survive outside of the body for very long at all, and she didn't come into contact, so no you're both absolutely fine :smile:
Reply 2
Relax, it's definitely fine. It's impossible to get pregnant without sperm close to her privates. Even then, it would have to be right by her entrance to be able to survive traveling the whole way and having a chance to fertilise an egg. Then she also has to be at the correct point of her cycle. When you do get to sex, just make sure to wear condoms and possibly talk to her about whether she's on any other contraception.

Quick Reply

Latest