Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is so wrong with Zionism? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't most religions want they own country or state ?

Wasn't Pakistan split from India because Muslims wanted they own country and weren't being treated equally ?

Jews have suffered somuch throughout history, more than any other religion, so what if they want they own country where they can finally feel safe?

I'm not saying I agree with they occupation of Palestine, but there's nothing wrong with nationalism particularly considering how much they have suffered in the past.

Muslims and Christians against Zionism are nothing but hypocrites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)

Wasn't Pakistan split from India because Muslims wanted they own country and weren't being treated equally ?

Jews have suffered somuch throughout history, more than any other religion, so what if they want they own country where they can finally feel safe?

I'm not saying I agree with they occupation of Palestine, but there's nothing wrong with nationalism particularly considering how much they have suffered in the past.

I stopped reading after your misuse of the word "they". It's annoying as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Grammar nazi

ReputationRep:
    Grammar nazi
    Guilty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't you see it's wrong to take someone else's country and then claim it's yours and that the inhabitants (the Palestinians) never existed? Zionism is used to destroy the identity of Palestinians. That is what's wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaRose98!)
    Don't you see it's wrong to take someone else's country and then claim it's yours and that the inhabitants (the Palestinians) never existed? Zionism is used to destroy the identity of Palestinians. That is what's wrong with it.
    Thank you for this, it couldn't have been explained better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

The Christian anti-zionists are mostly anti-Semites and holocaust deniers in disguise. As for Muslim anti-zionists, there case is more understandable as before Jews arrived and claimed the country as theirs, (Israel or Palestine) muslims lived in the country.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It was us Brits who were responsible for Israel's creation. Maybe it sounded like a good idea at the time...

ReputationRep:
    But Jews wanting they own country- there's nothing wrong with that, and that's what Zionism is. Just like Christians or Muslims would want they own country.

I do not agree with their occupation of Palestine, but it seems people are against Jews having their own land. Look how beautiful, successful, progressive and advanced Israel has become. Most Palestinians and Arabs would prefer to live in Israel. They would rather be citizens of Israel.77% of Arab citizens would rather live in Israel. They do not wish to live in a palestinian state.

What does that tell you?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why they don't want to live in Palestine... Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, particularly, as a concept. It's how it manifests both in the region and the wider world that is (often intensely) problematic :erm:

They have suffered in the past and they are now trying to occupy Palestine and show disrespect towards the Muslim community by invading Al-Aqsa Mosque and preventing them from worshipping. You can't gain peace like that.

ReputationRep:
    Let's remember that the land of Eretz Israel was granted to the Jews by the Almighty... so they are entitled to live wherever they like in the Holy Land.

ReputationRep:
    Christians had their own state, states actually. (until recently)

It's called the entire of western europe.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's great that there's somewhere rich Jews from New York and London can flee to. The current pogroms are terrible after all. Missile and war-free free Israel is definitely safer than London (the home of stabby Palestinians as everyone knows). It's unfortunate that Jews have to steal Arab's houses in a not-at-all racist way but I suppose G-D did give them the land.

No, actually I support Israel because it's a democracy. I may be super-right wing (so will happily disregard the will of the electorate most of the time and am in favour of giving dictatorships weapons while helping them torture), but on this occasion I just LOVE DEMOCRACY SO ****ING MUCH! YAY FOR VOTING!

ReputationRep:
    Because the land belongs to the Palestinians. The Jews invaded it and claimed it as their own while oppressing the Palestinians living there. How is that not wrong?

ReputationRep:

Jews and Muslims used to live peacefully together in Palestine through history. So I disagree,because creating Israel has just made things worse.

And Nationalism is not always good look at Apartheid South Africa

ReputationRep:
    That's not why they were split

ReputationRep:
    Are you one of these people that is paid to promote Israel on the internet?

Israeli trillionaires such as the Rothschilds are trying to rule the world, not just Israel. They own the media, they have puppets in every Western government, they control all industry and are responsible for the mass immigration and forced assimilation going on in every White country and only White countries.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.