The Student Room Group

Try beat my score in the flags of the world Quiz.

Link:https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/worldflags

I got a score of 192. Good luck and rembember no cheating and be careful with your spelling!
Capture.PNG Image Proof (and some answers for the weaker ones lol)
:u::u::u:
I couldn't tell the difference between like 30 African countries.
Original post by ikeapanda37
:u:u:u

no chance
Original post by cbreef
no chance

Lol u dont believe me? :rolleyes:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Lol u dont believe me? :rolleyes:

There's no way you got those really obscure ones. Like where the f*** is Micronesia?
Original post by cbreef
There's no way you got those really obscure ones. Like where the f*** is Micronesia?

part of Oceania in the Pacific Ocean :thumbsup:
part of Oceania in the Pacific Ocean :thumbsup:

I still don't believe you got every single one. That's just not possible. I barely got 50, but to be fair, loads of them I knew once they were pointed out. :rofl:
Original post by cbreef
I still don't believe you got every single one. That's just not possible. I barely got 50, but to be fair, loads of them I knew once they were pointed out. :rofl:

Lol it is bc I did it :toofunny:
I'm very knowledgable about flags (I used to be obsessed with them when i was younger and luckily i still know them :h:)
Lol it is bc I did it :toofunny:
I'm very knowledgable about flags (I used to be obsessed with them when i was younger and luckily i still know them :h:)

I was good at flags in Europe, s*** at Africa though. They all just look the same to me. (The FLAGS not the people :rofl:)
Original post by cbreef
I was good at flags in Europe, s*** at Africa though. They all just look the same to me. (The FLAGS not the people :rofl:)

Omg lol :rofl:
Tbf even I struggled with a few, I still get mixed up with Ireland and Ivory Coast, and Chad and Romania, and I get confused on some of the Middle eastern flags
(edited 6 years ago)
Omg lol ;rofl:
Tbf even I struggled with a few, I still get mixed up with Ireland and Ivory Coast, and Chad and Romania, and I get confused on some of the Middle eastern flags

UAE, Palestine, Jordan all look the same. As do Bahrain and Qatar.

More countries should be like us or the Seychelles and just do something completely different. The Seychelles just don't give a f*** what the haters think. :toofunny:
Original post by cbreef
UAE, Palestine, Jordan all look the same. As do Bahrain and Qatar.

More countries should be like us or the Seychelles and just do something completely different. The Seychelles just don't give a f*** what the haters think. :toofunny:

Ikr the Seychelles flag is fab af :lol:
And dont forget Nepal, whilst everyone was making rectangle flags, they were just like why dont we make ours like some crazy :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: and this masterpiece was born :tongue:

nepal flag.jpg
:u::u::u:

Hehe beaten in the first post. Well done!
I got like 15:colondollar:
I swear I didn't know half of them so I gave up halfway - I only got about 20 :colonhash:
Original post by cbreef
I couldn't tell the difference between like 30 African countries.

The main problem for me are countries in the Middle East such as Iraq, Syria Yemen and Egypt.
Original post by L'étranger123
The main problem for me are countries in the Middle East such as Iraq, Syria Yemen and Egypt.

Their flags or the actual countries themselves? :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
Their flags or the actuam countries themselves? :rofl:

The flags, I don't plan to ban immigration from these countries but perhaps that's only because I'm not in charge...
I got 105. Stuck on a lot of African/Middle Eastern/Caribbean/Eastern Europe.

Quick Reply

Latest