The Student Room Group

I'm scared

I completed my BTEC Level 3 Business (fast track) in early July as I had to go overseas due to my father passing away in May. I struggled to have my work marked by my teachers whilst I was overseas, and kept begging them over emails and using Google classroom to mark the assignments I had completed or asked for help. It wasn't until late June - July when my teachers started marking my work and told me that my final grade would be D*D*. However after asking about my work, my teacher told me that the work was sent off 3rd June to our exams office. I definitely hasn't completed a few of my units by then.

I am really scared because now I won't achieve the grade I was predicted. Also I won't be able to redo my BTECs because my father isn't around anymore to fund my education.
Original post by Loveroses96
I completed my BTEC Level 3 Business (fast track) in early July as I had to go overseas due to my father passing away in May. I struggled to have my work marked by my teachers whilst I was overseas, and kept begging them over emails and using Google classroom to mark the assignments I had completed or asked for help. It wasn't until late June - July when my teachers started marking my work and told me that my final grade would be D*D*. However after asking about my work, my teacher told me that the work was sent off 3rd June to our exams office. I definitely hasn't completed a few of my units by then.

I am really scared because now I won't achieve the grade I was predicted. Also I won't be able to redo my BTECs because my father isn't around anymore to fund my education.

Best thing to do is just patiently wait for results day instead of worrying as you never know, it could end up being a different outcome to what you're currently expecting.
Go to an open college? Or are you a foreigner coming to study from overseas - in which case never mind me as I have no idea

Quick Reply

Latest