Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does it mean if a girl ask to walk her home in the club? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But why couldn't she just say? I was with another girl anyway
    Whom you didn't have sex with, I guess.
    It's very rare for people to state it like that. Are you autistic or 11 years old?

(Original post by usualsuspects)
    It's very rare for people to state it like that. Are you autistic or 11 years old?
    I'll fight your head off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    11 year old. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'll fight your head off
    I'll tell your nanny to take your Gameboy away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    It means she wanted you to walk her home. It's not rocket science.
    The people on this website overreact more than a Buzzfeed editor when it comes to the opposite sex.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png UoXmW.png (20.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how she said it, did you walk her home? If you did and she was like oh come in then she wants the D.

ReputationRep:
    JEEZ this is one KILLER QUESTION. There are many answers and it's very hard to tell but from years of research and hard work I think she wanted someone to walk home with.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.