Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

physical appearance Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    i am a17 boy whose height is 6 feet almost and weight about 88 kg
    i know that the weight is double of my height i want to lose as much as weight i can in a month
    what should i do?

I am look too fat ( that everyone says)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Eat less. Srs. Go on a calorie deficit and start lifting weights. 88 kg would be a good weight for your height though, if it was mostly muscle

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried calculating your BMI? You might not need to lose as much weight to be healthy as you think! Unless this is more about self-esteem in which case just try doing exercise that you enjoy as regularly possible rather than doing fasting style diets! Anyway that is what I would do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Eat less. Srs. Go on a calorie deficit and start lifting weights. 88 kg would be a good weight for your height though, if it was mostly muscle
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fa...hrome&ie=UTF-8

it was just like that
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    88 would be his max genetic potential if he was at 6% and max size Jesus
    U cannot be cereal...I'm 18 yo 5'9 85kg 10-12%bf and I'm farrr from my genetic limit. This guy can get to 88kg and doesn't have to be max size Jesus lean😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Came up with fat Noddy

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0631.JPG
Views: 11
Size:  17.0 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tf my genetic max is 78 kg according to this calculator and I'm 5'10

Maybe your frame is better for carrying muscle then

Also if you cut I'm sure you'd go down to around 80 kg
    Genetics are everything, and yeah probs but wanna bulk to 100kg! Don't even care if I get a bit "fluffy"😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Genetics are everything, and yeah probs but wanna bulk to 100kg! Don't even care if I get a bit "fluffy"😂😂
    I'm only 67 kg myself at 5'10 but my body fat is like 9% and I don't take lifting and dieting as seriously as I should loool. Trying to get to like 72 before uni but looks impossible
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 67 kg myself at 5'10 but my body fat is like 9% and I don't take lifting and dieting as seriously as I should loool. Trying to get to like 72 before uni but looks impossible
    You can do it bro. Just eat more and go heavier. Try sleep at least 8 hours each night also

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.