The Student Room Group

I am starting to get worried now -.-

All my dreams these past 3 days have been about applying to university.

Like today in my dream I was giving a presentation about the degree I want, and was doing what i said I did in my personal statement.
Reply 1
Original post by SuperHuman98

Like today in my dream I was giving a presentation about the degree I want, and was doing what i said I did in my personal statement.

It's a dream. It's not actually happened
I... I don't know what your worries about... giving a presentation or writing a personal statement? Just chill out lol it's not as dramatic as you think it is

That's good to hear. Your brain is working even in its sleep. Just make sure to retain things in an appropriate perspective. You don't want to be hell-bent on the applying process, but it's nice to hear you're getting revved up for university. Keep that spirit going - it should do you good.
Original post by John10101
I... I don't know what your worries about... giving a presentation or writing a personal statement? Just chill out lol it's not as dramatic as you think it is

I am worried I might be thinking too much about university I haven't even started A2
I am worried I might be thinking too much about university I haven't even started A2

Legit just do your best and be excited for uni by looking at courses and modules that will want you to go alongside the new city u will live in, worrying is pointless and a waste of time

Quick Reply

Latest