The Student Room Group

PN1 form

In June I reapplied for student finance ready for my final year after my placement year. I received a letter in the post saying the following 'You applied for student finance this year as a continuing student but because you're studying towards a new (top-up) qualification, you need to re-apply as a new student'. I'm still studying towards the same degree and have not changed courses. Do I still need to apply as a new student?
Many thanks
Dan
Original post by Danturvey
In June I reapplied for student finance ready for my final year after my placement year. I received a letter in the post saying the following 'You applied for student finance this year as a continuing student but because you're studying towards a new (top-up) qualification, you need to re-apply as a new student'. I'm still studying towards the same degree and have not changed courses. Do I still need to apply as a new student?
Many thanks
Dan

You need to speak to your university and SFE over the phone to find out why they think you're studying a top up and not continuing. It's possible that your university have sent some incorrect information to SFE or there's been a mix up somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending